Anns Chicken Fry House

405-943-8915

4106 NW 39th Expy ( )

Oklahoma City, OK 73112-2921

Description: Anns Chicken Fry House is a American, Diner, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Dinner, Takeout, Good For Kids, Diner, Burgers, Chicken, Everyday Food, Grill, and Catering
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Anns Chicken Fry House

Overall: 100%

Reviews for Anns Chicken Fry House

Anns Chicken Fry House

3.0

Ann's Chicken Fry House

Tried Ann’s for the first time tonight. We both got pork plates.
I had mashed potatoes with cream grave, side salad, corn and okra with mine. The salad was mostly iceberg lettuce and there was too much dressing on it. The gravy did not taste like true homemade although it was okay. The okra was good, but should have been drained better on paper towels and I finally was put off by the grease that gleamed from the okra and couldn’t finish it. The ice tea was not the best and I don’t like their crushed ice. The corn was the best I think. It has funky decor that I enjoyed looking at, but I probably won’t go there again. I think my husband was less critical than I am.

pork chops

I pretty much described it above in my review. Just so-so food.

October 20, 2010

patron

Hard to go wrong with Ann's Chicken Fry , be prepared to eat there as portions are huge, service is very good, they do have daily specials, but the chicken fry has made them famous for 30 plus years. Be sure and try the house salad…

October 27, 2008

Ann's Chicken Fry

Cool retro atmosphere. Route 66 classic. Food is excellent, my whole family loves it. The service and selection was very good and decent prices too. I recommend to anyone traveling to Bethany area and Route 66. (on south side of road)

People found this by searching for: Ann's Chicken Fry Oklahoma City Menu, Ann's Chicken Fry House, Anns Chicken Fry Oklahoma City, Ann's Chicken Fry Menu, Ann's Restaurant Oklahoma City, Ann's Chicken Fry House Menu, Ann's Chicken Fry Oklahoma City, and Ann's Chicken Fry.

Nearby Restaurants