Anns Chicken Fry House

4.2 rating over 1 review
4106 NW 39th Expy
Oklahoma City, OK 73112-2921

Cuisine: American, Southern, Catering

Anns Chicken Fry House is a American, Southern, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great Chicken-fry and awesome hamburger steak!"
SharonBea photo

SharonBea

Newcastle, OK
Anns Chicken Fry House 3.0

Ann's Chicken Fry House

Tried Ann’s for the first time tonight. We both got pork plates.
I had mashed potatoes with cream grave, side salad, corn and okra with mine. The salad was mostly iceberg lettuce and there was too much dressing on it. The gravy did not taste like true homemade although it was okay. The okra was good, but should have been drained better on paper towels and I finally was put off by the grease that gleamed from the okra and couldn’t finish it. The ice tea was not the best and I don’t like their crushed ice. The corn was the best I think. It has funky decor that I enjoyed looking at, but I probably won’t go there again. I think my husband was less critical than I am.

pork chops

I pretty much described it above in my review. Just so-so food.

American Southern Catering

Anns Chicken Fry House  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/08/2013 - A diner from Yukon, OK tried it.
  • 05/12/2013 - A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it and liked it.
  • 07/02/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/17/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/25/2013 - A diner from Oklahoma City, OK tried it.
  • 07/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/16/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/13/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/18/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/30/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/25/2015 - A diner from Oklahoma City, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great Chicken-fry and awesome hamburger steak!'
People found this by searching for: Ann's Chicken Fry, Ann's Chicken Fry Oklahoma City Menu, Ann's Chicken Fry Oklahoma City, Ann's Chicken Fry Menu, Ann's Chicken Fry House Menu, Ann's Restaurant Oklahoma City, and Ann's Chicken Fry House.