Diner Survey Results
- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
- The restaurant has two private dining rooms, one with a private bar that seats up to 38, and one with a chefs table with a view of the kitchen that seats 21. The chefs table also offers special tasting menus.
- For drinks and small bites the sultry bar is a perfect hangout. Bar menu items run $6 to $12, and include filet mignon pot stickers, steamed bun with braised pork belly, New Zealand green lip mussels and crispy vegetarian rolls.
- The wine list has plenty of California and global selections that pair nicely with Vietnamese-fusion cuisine. Handcrafted artisan cocktails include the Lavender Mojito and Lotus Martini with melting cotton candy.
- 03/10/2013 - A diner from Oakley, CA tried it and liked it.
- 03/17/2013 - A diner from Pomona, CA tried it.
- 03/21/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.
- 10/19/2013 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it.
- 02/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 06/15/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
- 01/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.