Call 135 Lake St S
Kirkland, WA 98033-6468
Neighborhoods: Moss Bay

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Anthony's Homeport is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

tdotgirl photo

tdotgirl

Bellevue, WA

Reasonably Viewtiful

Sunset dinners here are a steal.
Located right by the water, with a 4 course menu under $20, I can’t complain. The 4 course menu includes a chilled shrimp cocktail, chowder or salad, entree and dessert.

The chowder is fairly consistent, without being overly thick. But I like their white fish the best.

The atmosphere is friendly without being too pretentious and a stroll by the deck after dinner is excellent for my tummy!

March 29, 2012

great food and fantastic location, Love

great food and fantastic location, Love it.
Anthony's Homeport 3.0
May 29, 2011

Anthony's Kirkland Great Food Slooow Serv.

\r \r Four for Brunch. I came 10 mins. later than others. Waiter ignored me and so did the bus-boys. Finally I hailed the waiter and he couldn't escape. I deduced that we needed to order while we had him and told him I needed coffee.…
January 8, 2011

decent food and great view

Pretty beautiful location for this place. The food was above average and my server was friendly . I'm impressed.

Seafood Lunch Good for groups
Tips
  • Eat before 6pm and sample the Sunset Dinner: Four courses for just $15.95.
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

Serving fresh Northwest seafood complimented by 'Best of the Season' produce, Northwest wines and microbrews. Anthony's HomePort Kirkland is located on the Eastern shores of Lake Washington with stunning views of Hunts Point, Sand Point and the Seattle skyline, making this the perfect restaurant to enjoy a quintessential Northwest dining experience!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Romio's Pizza & Pasta

Gluten Free in Totem Lake

Beachhouse Bar & Grill

Breakfast in Lake View

Anthony's Homeport is located near the cities of Houghton, Juanita, Totem Lake, Beaux Arts Village, and Hunts Point.
People found this by searching for: Anthonys Sunset Dinner Calories, Anthony's Homeport Nutrition Information, Anthony's Homeport Nutritional Information, Anthony's Homeport, Anthony's Homeport Nutrition, Anthony's Homeport Kirkland, Anthony's Homeport Kirkland Menu, Anthonys Menu Calories, and Menu For Anthony's In Kirkland.