Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta

215-295-4699

44 E Bridge St ( )

Morrisville, PA 19067-7133

Description: Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta is a Italian, Breakfast, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.
Tags: Italian, Delivery, Breakfast, Gluten Free, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Catering, Dinner, Subs, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta
Diner Log for Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta:
  • 11/04/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 12/17/2014 - A diner from Greenwich, CT tried it and liked it.

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Fast service, very friendly, delivery on time or early, best foods and much more are nbr one in the bucks co!!! Thumb up "
  • "The staff here is so friendly and personable while anything I've ever ordered has really hit the spot. Great food served by great people!"

Reviews for Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta

Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta

Love this place. The pizza is delicious and the...

Love this place. The pizza is delicious and the hoagies are great. I started going there for lunch and then I started to stop there on my way home from work. The staff is really friendly and the food is always hot when I pick up

Pizza

December 9, 2011

Taking our business else where

As a business owner myself I would never treat a customer the way I was treated today if I wanted their continous business. We placed an order, went to go pick it up and when I got there I told her I placed an order and told her my name.…

April 7, 2009

Quick Delivery

I love that I can place my order and within 20 minutes the driver is here delivering our food. My favorites are the chicken parm sandwich or the chicken fingers. Both are really good.

Anthony's IV Pizza Pasta is located near the cities of Penn Valley, Trenton, Lower Makefield, and Ewing Twp.
People found this by searching for: Anthony'S Pizza Morrisville, Anthony's Iv Pizza Morrisville, Anthony's Pizza Morrisville Pa Menu, Anthony's Iv, Anthony's Iv Morrisville, Anthony's Pizza Morrisville Pa, Anthony's Pizza Morrisville, and Anthonys Pizza Morrisville Pa Catering Menu.

Michale''s Restaurant