239-772-5900

1303 Del Prado Boulevard South ( )

Cape Coral, FL 33990

Neighborhoods: Hancock

View Hours
Description: Anthony's on the BLVD is a Italian, Lunch specials, and Wings restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Wifi, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, Lunch specials, Beer Served, Happy hour, Wings, and American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Anthony's on the BLVD

Reviews for Anthony's on the BLVD

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by dflood
Anthony's on the BLVD

Awesome food, great service, incredible value

We went here after having a horrible experience at another place and we couldn’t have had a better experience. We ordered off the lunch menu, and all of the specials (there are like 20 of them!) were all 6.99 and included a draft beer, wine, or soft drink.

I had the wings and the guys both had the fish n chips. My friend had the meatloaf. All of it was really good. It was fresh, hot, and the bartender was super friendly. We’ll definitely be going back!

Best of Cape

Date of Visit: June 6th 2010
After reading in The Cape Coral Breeze that Anthony’s on the Blvd had won the “Best of Cape” award for their Sunday breakfast buffet, my husband and I decided we would check it out. We’ve driven by the establishment many times and have both commented that we should try it, reading about the commendation they had been given was our final push.
Wow! “Best of Cape” does not even begin to describe the leisurely breakfast we had at Anthony’s, personally I haven’t been to this type of buffet since New Jersey. I stuck to the pancakes, bacon and fresh fruit portion of the buffet, while my husband made several trips to the omelet station. The service was outstanding, refills before we even had to ask! It was a pleasure to see all the wait staff, the chef and the owner working so harmoniously together while still allowing for the opportunity to visit with the breakfast guests. As we were leaving, my husband commented that the bar area had several TV’s up and showing the games… I wouldn’t mind him going to Anthony’s to watch the games, less cooking and clean up for me on the weekend!
Anthony’s on the Blvd has a web site which I checked out Tuesday while at work, looking for a place the girls and I could go and grab a quick lunch. The lunch menu offered so many choices, and the cost was only $6.99 including a beverage. We have put this on schedule for our next monthly lunch outing and I am sure this meal will be just as outstanding as the breakfast was.
I encourage you to visit the web site: www.anthonysontheblvd.com and make it a point to stop by when you are in the area.

Anthony's on the BLVD

"Out & About In Cape Coral- May 28th"

Likes it – Out & About In Cape Coral- May 28thSubmitted by laurakk on Sun, 05/30/2010 – Out & About In Cape Coral
If you really want to go where everybody knows your name…Anthony’s on the Blvd. Del Prado Blvd., of course.In my opinion (for what that’s worth) the most important thing in doing business is customer service. I may give one second chance but there is never a third when it comes to bad service. I still believe I single handily put two major department stores out of business back in the mid 90’s when I quit shopping there because of poor customer service. So when I called Anthony’s to let them know I was coming Friday night and they said “that is fine but the owner wants to meet you” I already knew I was going to want to go back. If the owner is willing to take time out of his busy evening to meet and greet, to me, that says a lot about the way he runs his business. And I was not disappointed. Not only was Tony a friendly guy who welcomed me to take pictures and talk to his loyal patrons, his staff followed his lead. Server Nicole Barnes was quick to market the restaurant/bar and fill me in on all the upcoming events including the Memorial Day BBQ and the “Tuesday Networking Night.”The patron’s at Anthony’s were mostly the locals with a few visitors or newcomers, but they all seemed to know each other. Chris and Kyle moved from her home state of Indiana just three months ago and already found Anthony’s patio a nice place to enjoy dinner and discuss their upcoming wedding plans. With only one month to plan she may need a little help. “I’m here for you Kyle!” A threesome of friends at another table, Bob, Noter, and Joanne say “We just love to dance!” That same sentiment was echoed a few minutes later with Jack Civelli and his wife Bunny. They all just seemed like a large group of friends who get together every Friday night, and that is true for locals Jayne and Caroline who told me right away “We’re here every Friday night!”. TCB, or Taking Care of Business, a three person band made up of Tammy, CJ, and Bob, provided the dance music with a variety of the golden oldies to current, and even some country. You can see photo’s of the band and their rock star dancers in this week’s “Out & About” photo gallery.There was plenty of room to spread out at Anthony’s with an inside lounge, an inside restaurant, and an outside patio where all the action was this Friday night. Tony is devoted to giving everybody a little bit of everything. He offers live entertainment everyday and a variety of specials and events, from networking, comedy night, fund raisers, and happy hours. Anthony’s on the Blvd. serves a combination of American, Italian, and a Seafood cuisine at affordable prices with lunch starting at just $6.99 and dinner $8.99. They have won many awards including one for there Sunday breakfast buffet. So next time I am looking for a good laugh or a place to watch the game, I am heading back over to Anthony’s!I had a great weekend. I hope you did too!

Fish Fry

People found this by searching for: Anthony's On The Boulevard, Push Band Fort Myers, Anthony's On The Boulevard Cape Coral, Anthonys On The Boulevard, Push Band Cape Coral, Restaurants On Hancock Anthony's On The Blvd Cape Coral Fl, Anthony's On The Boulevard Cape Coral Fl, and Anthony's On The Blvd.

Rosie's Pizza