Diner Survey Results
Anthony's Fish Grotto is San Diego's original seafood restaurant. Founded in 1946, Anthony's still uses original family secret recipes to serve what Zagat's 2013 City Guide calls San Diego's Most Popular Seafood.
An extensive menu of seafood is complimented by chicken, beef, and even an incredible hamburger, ensuring that there is something for everyone. The building is built over the waters of San Diego Bay, so it offers diners some of the best views in the city.
Link to Anthony's Seafood Restaurant
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 06/14/2013 - A diner from San Diego, CA tried it and liked it.
- 07/06/2013 - A diner from Lake Elsinore, CA tried it.
- 07/07/2013 - A diner from Ontario, CA tried it and rated it 4 stars.
- 08/13/2013 - A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 09/15/2013 - A diner from Hesperia, CA tried it.
- 01/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Great ambiance, great food, service took a while and prices were slightly high for the food.'
- 06/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
- 12/29/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.