Antonio's Coney Island

4.3 rating over 1 review

586-296-9441

31075 Hayes Rd ( )

Warren, MI 48088

Description: Antonio's Coney Island is a Diner, Breakfast, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Diner, Breakfast, Dinner, Italian, Traditional, Takeout, Good For Kids, Good for groups, American, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Antonio's Coney Island
  • 2 users want to eat at Antonio's Coney Island
  • 1 user loves Antonio's Coney Island

Reviews for Antonio's Coney Island

Antonio's Coney Island

Horrible Customer Service Twice in a Row

The food is amazing and I have been going here for over 3 years. I went to Antonio’s a few weeks ago for lunch and sat at the counter. The waitress who was behind the counter never asked if we needed help and never took our order. Soemone else had to come take it. I didn’t fuss about it because the service is usually good. I went back again on 12/6/2012 to order lunch again. The same wiatress was behind the counter and did the exact same rude thing. Someone else had to help us again. She never apologized or acknowledge that we were even sitting there. I decided to contact the manager to let him know the issue I have had twice at his establishmnet and he only made excuses why it was okay for his staff to ignore us. He even got defensive and accused me of telling him how to run a business because I told him how I want to be treated as a customer. I now understand why the waitress is so rude; it is because the owner is just as rude and is okay with providing bad custoemr service. No matter how good the food is they lost a long time customer and I will never be back. On top of that my salad was missing half of the ingredients!

Cobb Salad

Missing all of my ingredients

Add/Show Comments (1)

Antonio's Coney Island is located near the cities of Center Line.
People found this by searching for: Antonio's Coney Island Warren, Antonios Coney Island, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi, Antonio's Coney Island Menu, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi Menu, Antonio's Coney Island, and Anthony's Coney Island, Warren.

Donut Hole
Andiamo Italia
Five Guys
Cold Stone
Villa Penna

Loves Antonio's Coney Island (1)

Link to Antonio's Coney Island

Antonio's Coney Island  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%