Call 31075 Hayes Rd
Warren, MI 48088

Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, Italian

Antonio's Coney Island is a Diner, Breakfast, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
SClark904 photo

SClark904

Sterling Heights, MI
Antonio's Coney Island 1.0

Horrible Customer Service Twice in a Row

The food is amazing and I have been going here for over 3 years. I went to Antonio’s a few weeks ago for lunch and sat at the counter. The waitress who was behind the counter never asked if we needed help and never took our order. Soemone else had to come take it. I didn’t fuss about it because the service is usually good. I went back again on 12/6/2012 to order lunch again. The same wiatress was behind the counter and did the exact same rude thing. Someone else had to help us again. She never apologized or acknowledge that we were even sitting there. I decided to contact the manager to let him know the issue I have had twice at his establishmnet and he only made excuses why it was okay for his staff to ignore us. He even got defensive and accused me of telling him how to run a business because I told him how I want to be treated as a customer. I now understand why the waitress is so rude; it is because the owner is just as rude and is okay with providing bad custoemr service. No matter how good the food is they lost a long time customer and I will never be back. On top of that my salad was missing half of the ingredients!

Cobb Salad

Missing all of my ingredients

Antonio's Coney Island 5.0
July 8, 2008

Best salad in town!

The chicken greek salad is the best I have ever tasted! It is HUGE and well worth the money. Also, their breakfast is wonderful. The service is always great, and the owner is very nice.
Antonio's Coney Island 5.0
August 30, 2006

Love this restaurant!

This restaurant is located in a strip mall at Hayes and 13 Mile Road. We go there early for lunch and the service is great. The food is very good as well. Regular coney-type food (American, Greek). Prices are good. This restaurant is…

Diner Breakfast Dinner

Antonio's Coney Island  Restaurant Reviews

Antonio's Coney Island is located near the cities of Center Line.
People found this by searching for: Antonios On 13 And Hayes, Antonio'S Coney Island, Antonio's Coney Warren Mi, Antonio's Coney Island Warren, Antonio's Coney Island, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi Menu, Antonios Coney Island, and Antonio's Coney Island Menu.