Antonio's Coney Island

4.3 rating over 1 review
31075 Hayes Rd
Warren, MI 48088

Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, Italian

Antonio's Coney Island is a Diner, Breakfast, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
SClark904 photo

SClark904

Sterling Heights, MI
Antonio's Coney Island 1.0

Horrible Customer Service Twice in a Row

The food is amazing and I have been going here for over 3 years. I went to Antonio’s a few weeks ago for lunch and sat at the counter. The waitress who was behind the counter never asked if we needed help and never took our order. Soemone else had to come take it. I didn’t fuss about it because the service is usually good. I went back again on 12/6/2012 to order lunch again. The same wiatress was behind the counter and did the exact same rude thing. Someone else had to help us again. She never apologized or acknowledge that we were even sitting there. I decided to contact the manager to let him know the issue I have had twice at his establishmnet and he only made excuses why it was okay for his staff to ignore us. He even got defensive and accused me of telling him how to run a business because I told him how I want to be treated as a customer. I now understand why the waitress is so rude; it is because the owner is just as rude and is okay with providing bad custoemr service. No matter how good the food is they lost a long time customer and I will never be back. On top of that my salad was missing half of the ingredients!

Cobb Salad

Missing all of my ingredients

Diner Breakfast Dinner

Antonio's Coney Island  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/08/2013 - A diner from Fraser, MI tried it.
  • 03/12/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/15/2013 - A diner from Romulus, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 03/17/2013 - A diner from Fraser, MI tried it and liked it.
  • 10/08/2013 - A diner from Fraser, MI tried it.
  • 11/12/2013 - A diner from Arlington, VA tried it.
  • 03/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/21/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Antonio's Coney Island is located near the cities of Center Line.
People found this by searching for: Antonio's Coney Island Menu, Anthonys Coney Island, Roseville Mi, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi, Antonio's Coney Island Warren Mi Menu, Antonio's Coney Island Warren, Antonios Coney Island, and Antonio's Coney Island.