Antonio's Restaurant

1710 Cranston St
Cranston, RI 02920-5038

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, American

Overall
Pros
" consistently delicious food for years yet menu is always updated to reflect seasonal local ingredients. Friendly knowledgable staff and the booths in the bar area make that special night out even more so!! "
andrea photo

andrea

Cranston, RI
Antonio's Restaurant 5.0

Sooooo much better

I used to go to Antonio’s when I was younger with my father. All of the waitresses were older Italian women and we always ate half a chicken and some penne pasta. It was fine, really. It’s been a while. My husband and I heard they were under new ownership and we thought we try the new Antonio’s out with hopes of having a nice local restaurant to go to. What a surprise!!
First of all we walked into the beautiful new palate of earth tones and warmth everywhere you looked, so contemporary and cozy – Nothing like the old place! We ordered the “Risotto balls” as an appetizer and could smell the truffle as the waiter brought the dish to the table – this dish was just scrumptious, we ate every last bite and dragged our bread through the plate. The truffle oil in the dish was not on the menu and was just the most fabulous surprise and when the waiter came back to the table I all but kissed him for it. He shared our enthusiasm for the dish which made the experience all the more fun! For dinner my husband had the “Free Range Roasted Chicken” which I teased was a throw back to the old Antonio’s but turned out to be a perfectly seasoned and crisp beauty! I had the “Linguine with Zucchini Ribbons” and ate every bite. It was fantastic! The dinner – the service and the room was just so great we were giddy while we were eating! It’s my new favorite place in Rhode Island to eat and it’s not even in Providence. Go Antonio’s!!

Italian Good for groups Outdoor seating

Antonio's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/26/2013 - A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.
  • 07/10/2013 - A diner from Warwick, RI tried it.
  • 01/24/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/22/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/15/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: ' consistently delicious food for years yet menu is always updated to reflect seasonal local ingredients. Friendly knowledgable staff and the booths in the bar area make that special night out even more so!! '
  • 02/15/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/19/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/31/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Antonio's Restaurant is located near the cities of Pawtuxet.
People found this by searching for: Antonio's Restaurant Cranston, Antonio's Restaurant Cranston Ri Menu, Antonio's Cranston Ri, Antonio's Cranston Ri Menu, Antonio's Restaurant Cranston Ri, Antonio's Restaurant, Antonio's Restaurant Ri, Antonio's Restaurant, Cranston, Ri, and Antonio's Restaurant Menu Cranston Ri.