Call 7308 E Independence Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28227-9440
Neighborhoods: East Forest

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian

Anzi Pizza & Pasta is a Pizza and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
jrb123 photo

jrb123

Fort Mill, SC
Anzi Pizza & Pasta 2.0

pizza

I am a recent transplant from NJ and I work on Independence blvd. I was searching for a good pizza place and noticed that they had NY style pizza. I was very disappointed after eating a couple of slices. It was nothing like NY pizza. I would never go back

bobbleheaddoll photo

bobbleheaddoll

Charlotte, NC
Anzi Pizza & Pasta 4.0

will deliver in charlotte!

we order from anzi pizza regularly. they are one of the few places in charlotte (besides chinese and chain pizza) that do their own delivery (rather than having to pay extra for a delivery service). even being on one of the busiest roads in this part of charlotte, independence blvd, they make good time when we have food delivered and everything is always hot. the people who take your order are very good about getting picky orders right. you can use your card over the phone or pay cash at the door. they also run great combo lunch specials of entree and a side.

i have had the pizza and the crust is good. the sauce is not my taste, but still better than chain pizza. we tend to order hoagies, burgers and sides. delicious eggplant, awesome meatball and very meaty real steak subs. if you order the large you easily get 2 meals out of it. good fries and real onion rings.

we enjoy their food and will continue to order from them regularly

Pizza Italian

Anzi Pizza & Pasta  Restaurant Reviews

Anzi Pizza & Pasta is located near the cities of Clayton Park.
People found this by searching for: Anzi Pizza Locust Menu, Anzis Locust Nc, Anzi Pizza Locust Nc Menu, Anzi Pizza Charlotte Nc, Anzi Pizza Menu, Anzis Pizza Charlotte Nc, Anzi Pizza Menu Locust, and Anzi's Locust Nc.