610-865-9600

85 W Broad St ( )

Bethlehem, PA 18018-5740

Description: Apollo Grill is a American, Breakfast, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Good for groups, Breakfast, Gluten Free, Dinner, Barbecue, European, French, Grill, and Great Service
  • 9 dishes entered by diners at Apollo Grill
  • 1 user wants to eat at Apollo Grill
  • 3 users love Apollo Grill

Reviews for Apollo Grill

• 7 reviews
  • First reviewed by RJones
Apollo Grill

Apollo Grill is an American fusion café. The food here is...

Apollo Grill is an American fusion café. The food here is fantastic, I love the grilled vegetable Panini which is served with their own make of chips which aren’t remarkable. The crème brulee desserts are awesome, every day they have a special flavor of the day plus the standard plain. The salads are fairly exotic with fruit, nuts, and cheese that wouldn’t be found in a salad in any diner. This place has an excellent house balsamic vinaigrette which is on all the sandwiches.
This place can get expensive quick, with the average appetizer costing $10 or more. Reservation recommended for dinner all nights, but I’ve always been immediately seated for lunch. I went one Tuesday night around 9pm and there wasn’t even room for two at the bar.

Add/Show Comments (2)

I suggest!!!

What an amzing assortment of cuisine! Make reservations, you will need them. But if you can get in the door…you will not regret it! The atmosphere is great and the restaurant is lovely. Cozy and warm while classy enough to be considered “fine” dining! The drinks are great, the service was good, and the food was to die for. I eat here enough that I could just break the bank!

Lamb Kabobs Appetizer

Delicious mix of flavors. Very indian-esque! Wonderful!

Veal with dired cranberries and nuts in a cream sauce

It was a warm and delicious entree. The portion is large enough that it is totally satisfying!

Osso Bucco

What a dish. Simply amazing. They even provide a little fork to help you indulge on the marrow in the shank bone. What a treat!!

Apollo Grill

In the area -- best for service, food and price

For the area, this is one of the best restaurants from the standpoint of quality of food, service and price. The four of us went last night. We started with various drinks and appetizers – fried calamari and garlic bread. The garlic bread was surrounded with cheese and the bread was not for someone who is worried about heart failure. Possibly overboard on it but I liked it. The calamari was not overdone, not greasy and hot when it showed up (had not been sitting around waiting for someone to bring it to us).
The dinners were varied. My wife’s steak was prepared well. The daughter had chicken with ravioli (which she exclaimed about), the son had the blackened prime rib sandwich (with onion rings on the side) and I had the chicken chili and pizza special.
I can’t say any of us had an issue with what we ordered but we were stuffed. Since it was my daughter’s b-day they brought the dessert on a marble slab with chocolate writing on it saying happy b-day.
Dessert was ice cream with bananas foster. Really good.
Price for the four of us with drinks and tip was $150.
Service was spot on. Didn’t show up every two minutes but also were there when needed. Water was filled, refresh of the alcoholic drinks was offered rather promptly.
Suggest reservations. Strongly.

Garlic Bread

Bad for your diet and your heart but I would suggest it to share amongst three people.

Add/Show Comments (1)

great food

Our children & grandchildren invited us to the Apollo Grill for our 50th anniversary. We had a great time and the food was exceptional as was the waitress, Michelle. My 7 year old granddaughter called Michelle over to let her know that the Apollo did not need Gordon Ramsey because the food was too good. We all got a huge laugh and ended our night on a very happy note. Thank u Apollo for a great celebration.

Apollo Grill

Apollo is a truly Great restaurant

Cannot say that I ever had a bad meal here. Food is great ALL of the time. Soups (especially the crab and asparagus) are out of this world. Stuffed shrimp – magnificent!!

Stuffed shrimp

Can’t miss when ordering this dish.

4.0

Delicious food and great service

We’ve been here for various occasions and the food has been constantly good. There is so much to choose from on the menu – something for whatever you’re in the mood for, from American to Japanese and Thai – and everything sounds (and is) delicious. Can’t go wrong with the Baked Brie en Crout appetizer, which is enough for two people to share and is one of my absolute favourites. They have delicious fish that can be customized with different sauces and butters; the last time I had the salmon with dill butter, potato and veggies – a fairly simple meal, but it was perfectly cooked and delicious. Cocktails are made well and don’t taste watered down like they sometimes taste at other restaurants I’ve been to. Desserts are mouth-watering. Pretty much anything ordered here is delicious!

The only foreseeable downside are the prices. This place is great for a nice date or a special occasion because you definitely get what you pay for, but it would be a little expensive to come here on a regular basis. Prices are not outrageous, but the tab can add up quickly, especially because everything is delicious and I’m always tempted to try different things. Appetizers are approximately between $8-15, main courses $18-30+, drinks $8-12, etc. Dinner for the two for us generally comes to $100 after tax.

Baked Brie en Crout

Brie wrapped in puff pastry with nuts, cranberries, and other dried fruits. Baked and served with crackers and apples. Yum, yum, yum!!!

Add/Show Comments (1)

I LOVE THIS PLACE

FOOD IS GREAT EVERYTIME YOU COME HERE. EVERYTIME MY HUSBAND AND I CAN GET AWAY, WE COME HERE. MAKE SURE TO MAKE RESERVATIONS, B/C YOU WILL NEED THEM

Apollo Grill is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Apollo Gril Bethlehem, Apollo Grille Menu, Apollo Grill Bethlehem Menu, Apollo Grill Bethlehem, The Apollo Grill Bethlehem Pa, Apollo Grill Bethlehem Pa Make Reservation, Apollo Grille Bethlehem, Apollo Grill Menu, and Apollo Grill Menu Bethlehem.

Yianni's Taverna