Appetizzios Italian Specialties

Cuisine: Italian, European, Pasta

phlipdowt photo

Lyndhurst, NJ

i went to this place and ordered a chicken platter with two sides. they put it in a container that would be used for a small salad, when i got home and opened the bag, i couldnt believe my eyes. it was $8.50

Chicken Platter

mshell1234 photo

Short Hills, NJ

The Best Italian Deli In The World

I eat here two or three times a week and it is amazing. Everything is homemade and authentic and the prices are so worth it. My favorite is the homemade mozzarella. The bread that they use on their sandwiches is so perfect too…I can’t seem to get enough. The guys behind the counter are really nice too…they always take care of me when I order something special. And, when I need to bring a gift to a family gathering, they always have cool things to buy when I’m in a rush. Love it! Would recommend it to anyone.

Homemade Italian Meatball Sandwich…best ever!

Italian Parking European
Mon-Fri 08:30AM - 05:30PM
Sat 09:00AM - 04:00PM

Appetizzios Italian Specialties  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/22/2013 - A diner from Richmond, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 04/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Appetizzios Italian Specialties is located near the cities of Lyndhurst Twp, Rutherford, North Arlington, Belleville, and East Rutherford.
People found this by searching for: Apetizios Lyndhurst, Best Italian Subs Lyndhurst Nj Catering, Appetizio, Appetizio's Lyndhurst, Appetizzios Rutherford, Appetizio Lyndhurst, Appetizios Deli Lyndhurst Nj, Appetizios, and Appetizzios.