Apple Cafe

3.0 rating over 1 review

530-626-8144

2740 Hwy 50 ( )

Placerville, CA 95667-6104

Description: Apple Cafe is a American, Cafe, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.
Tags: American, Cafe, Coffee, and Sandwiches
Diner Log for Apple Cafe:
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 07/25/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Apple Cafe

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by SAL333
Apple Cafe

SERVICE

All the times I take trips to the Bay area or Sac I’ve always wondered about this place. I finally got the chance to stop after a trip to Apple Hills, bad move. I ordered a “Classic Apple Pie” for $12.99. The price steadily went up three different times by the Asian lady which called herself the owner. While the whole time explaining to me how she’s being charged double and triple for organic apples from the Apple Hill people. When I called the price increase to her attention and explained while pointing to the prices posted on her counter she snapped at me and pulled the packaged pies off the counter and said, “Well don’t buy them.” So I said, “Ok, give me my card back.” I ended up going to Mill View Ranch and purchased the best Dutch Apple Pie I’ve had in a long time. Thanks to the nasty Asian owner for sending me away. I WILL NEVER STOP THERE AGAIN.

Apple Cafe is located near the cities of Kelsey and Diamond Springs.
People found this by searching for: Apple Cafe Camino Ca, Apple Cafe In Placerville, The Apple Cafe Placerville, Apple Cafe Placerville, Apple Hill Cafe Placerville, Apple Cafe In Camino Ca., Apple Cafe Placerville Ca, Apple Cafe Camino, and Apple Cafe In Placerville, Ca.

Featured in Placerville