Apple Cafe

3.0 rating over 1 review
2740 Hwy 50
Placerville, CA 95667-6104

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Coffee

Apple Cafe is a American, Cafe, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

SAL333 photo

SAL333

Carson City, NV
Apple Cafe 1.0

SERVICE

All the times I take trips to the Bay area or Sac I’ve always wondered about this place. I finally got the chance to stop after a trip to Apple Hills, bad move. I ordered a “Classic Apple Pie” for $12.99. The price steadily went up three different times by the Asian lady which called herself the owner. While the whole time explaining to me how she’s being charged double and triple for organic apples from the Apple Hill people. When I called the price increase to her attention and explained while pointing to the prices posted on her counter she snapped at me and pulled the packaged pies off the counter and said, “Well don’t buy them.” So I said, “Ok, give me my card back.” I ended up going to Mill View Ranch and purchased the best Dutch Apple Pie I’ve had in a long time. Thanks to the nasty Asian owner for sending me away. I WILL NEVER STOP THERE AGAIN.

American Cafe Coffee

Apple Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/20/2013 - A diner from Stockton, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/24/2013 - A diner from El Dorado Hills, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Apple Cafe is located near the cities of Kelsey and Diamond Springs.
People found this by searching for: The Apple Cafe, Apple Cafe Camino Ca, Apple Cafe Placerville Ca, Apple Cafe Camino, Apple Cafe In Placerville, Ca, Apple Cafe Placerville, Red Apple Cafe Placerville, and Apple Cafe In Placerville.