Applebee's

570-387-6998

939 Columbia Blvd. ( )

Bloomsburg, PA 17815

Description: Applebee's is a Bar & Grill, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Bar & Grill, American, Kid Friendly, Burgers, Grill, Sandwiches, Good For Kids, and Vegan
  • 671 dishes entered by diners at Applebee's
Tips:
  • N/A

Pros

• "I like how the employees get along. I like how my came out really fast after I ordered it. "
  • "Good"
Cons
  • "Nothing"
  • "bad"
Comments
  • "Nope"

Reviews for Applebee's

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Applebee's

3.0

Applebees Bloomsburg PA

Every time I have gone here they appear to be very busy the last time the order got goofed up and while I was quite hungry our order was extremely long in getting out to us. the atmostphere is pleasant the place is clean and well maintained. The server was pleasant yet the timing was very off. I guess the best time to go here is not on a holiday or special event we went last Mothers day and it was not a pleasant experience. although we have gone here on off times and hours and it is quite a pleasant experience. steer clear on special occassions and it may prove exceptional avoid on national holdays..

124. Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger

i love my burgers but this place is not great with burgers their parmisean dishes and salads soups and pastas may rate better but the burgers were dry and not so tasty

July 29, 2008

Big portions of mainstream American fare, served up in a convivial, family atmosphere.

In Short
A low-key, friendly environment attracts plenty of families to this reliable chain. Kids in the big booths--often clutching free balloons and crayons--usually outnumber adults sitting at the bar. The menu offers filling…

Applebee's is located near the cities of Light Street.
People found this by searching for: Applebee's Bloomsburg Pa, Applebees Bloomsburg Pa, Applebees.Com/Bloomsburg Pa, Appleby's Bloomsburg, Pa, Applebees Bloomsburg, Applebees Menu Bloomsburg, Applebees Bloomsburg Menu, and Applebees In Bloomsburg Pa.

Carini's Pizza & Subs Restaurant