Applebee's

3.0 rating over 1 review
939 Columbia Blvd.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815

Cuisine: Bar & Grill, Lunch, Steak

Applebee's is a Bar & Grill, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"I like how the employees get along. I like how my came out really fast after I ordered it. "
"Good"
Cons
"Nothing"
"bad"
Comments
"Nope"
ladagosta photo

ladagosta

Ocala, FL
Applebee's 3.0

Applebees Bloomsburg PA

Every time I have gone here they appear to be very busy the last time the order got goofed up and while I was quite hungry our order was extremely long in getting out to us. the atmostphere is pleasant the place is clean and well maintained. The server was pleasant yet the timing was very off. I guess the best time to go here is not on a holiday or special event we went last Mothers day and it was not a pleasant experience. although we have gone here on off times and hours and it is quite a pleasant experience. steer clear on special occassions and it may prove exceptional avoid on national holdays..

124. Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger

i love my burgers but this place is not great with burgers their parmisean dishes and salads soups and pastas may rate better but the burgers were dry and not so tasty
Bar & Grill Dinner Lunch

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/04/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 11/30/2013 - A diner from West Chester, PA tried it.
  • 08/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good'
    Cons: 'bad'
    Comments: 'Nope'
  • 11/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I like how the employees get along. I like how my came out really fast after I ordered it. '
    Cons: 'Nothing'
  • 02/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Applebee's is located near the cities of Light Street.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Menu Bloomsburg, Applebees Bloomsburg Pa, Applebees Menu Bloomsburg Pa, Applebees In Bloomsburg Pa, Applebees Bloomsburg, Applebee's Bloomsburg Pa Hours, Applebees.Com/Bloomsburg Pa, and Applebees Bloomsburg Menu.