Applebee's

1570 W Boynton Beach Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33436

Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

Pros
"They set us down right away, the waitress came over right away took our order. So that was great"
Cons
" Our dinner came, but the source I asked for did not. So I asked the person who delivered the food to please bring me the right sauce. Never saw her again. So my husband went over to the manager and asked him. Never saw him again. So we asked another wai"
Comments
"Too many different people coming over to the table, it should be your waitress."

Burgers Good For Kids Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/24/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 05/16/2015 - A diner tried it and didn't like it.
  • 07/31/2015 - A diner from Lake Worth, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They set us down right away, the waitress came over right away took our order. So that was great'
    Cons: ' Our dinner came, but the source I asked for did not. So I asked the person who delivered the food to please bring me the right sauce. Never saw her again. So my husband went over to the manager and asked him. Never saw him again. So we asked another wai'
    Comments: 'Too many different people coming over to the table, it should be your waitress.'
Applebee's is located near the cities of Briny Breezes, Boynton Beach Delray Beach, Ocean Ridge, Gulf Stream, and Village Of Golf.
People found this by searching for: Applebees In Boynton Beach, Applebees Boynton Beach Blvd, Www.Apple Bees Boynton Beach,Fl Menu, Applebees Boynton Beach, Applebees Boynton Beach Fl, Applebee's Boynton Beach Fl, Applebees In Boynton, Applebees Boynton, and Applebee's In Boynton Beach Florida.