Applebee's

21 Dillon Plaza Dr
High Ridge, MO 63049

Neighborhoods: High Ridge
Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

Applebee's is a Burgers, Salads, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Ona photo

Ona

High Ridge, MO
Applebee's 5.0

great place for the fam!

I usually only eat at Applebee’s with my family. This is always a great time for all. Friendly service, amazing food, and it always seems like we never have to ask for anything. It’s always right there.

Last night, I met up with some of my friends there for coctails after work. We had such a fun time!! Brittany was our bartender and she is just one of those people you love to be around. We were there pretty late at night, but she and Ashley (the manager) didn’t seem to mind at all. Myself and my 3 friends spent $61 between the 4 of us! We had several drinks a piece AND they even have price appetizers!

I was so pleasantly surprised by our experience I just had to share! You all have to check this place out!

Burgers Happy hour Family Style

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/26/2013 - A diner from Sedalia, MO tried it and liked it.
  • 11/11/2013 - A diner from Cedar Hill, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Applebee's is located near the cities of Murphy and Byrnes Mill.
People found this by searching for: Applebee's Menu/High Ridge Mo., Applebees In High Ridge Mo., Applebees Half Price Appetizers Dillon Plaza, Applebees High Ridge Mo, Applebees High Ridge, Applebees High Ridge Missouri, Applebees In High Ridge Mo, and High Ridge Applebees.