Applebee's

618-244-7510

105 Potomac Blvd ( )

Mt Vernon, IL 62864

Description: Applebee's is a Burgers, Steak, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.
Tags: Burgers, Steak, Good For Kids, Salads, Grill, Dinner, Catering, Parking, Gluten Free, and Takeout
  • 671 dishes entered by diners at Applebee's
Tips:
  • N/A

Pros

• "Friendly service"
  • "Visible teamwork"
Comments
  • "Good value"

Reviews for Applebee's

Applebee's

Applebees Mt Vernon IL

Have not been to Applebee’s in Mt. Vernon, IL for over a year. I went today and it was a big mistake. The honey bbq wing appetizer was barely warm. After we told the server, apparently the solution was to microwave my appetizer to get it hot instead of remaking a fresh one for me. My wings were only reheated. My entrée was not tasty at all. When I asked for a description of an entrée on the 2/$20 part of the menu the server directed me to the page it was originally listed on instead of being able to tell me what the entrée consisted of. Isn’t that what a server should be able to do and not redirect you to READ the description that you obviously missed? Overall, the meal was mediocre at best and I felt it was a waste of my money. It was rather unclean in the restaurant and a portion of the carpet was taped up. This is not where I want to go out and enjoy a meal. No worries, I will not be eating there again. Very disappointed.

2 For $20

Entree was Chicken with Penne Pasta and Cheese Sauce. Not a good choice for me and definitely not tasty.

July 8, 2008

Big portions of mainstream American fare, served up in a convivial, family atmosphere.

In Short
A low-key, friendly environment attracts plenty of families to this reliable chain. Kids in the big booths--often clutching free balloons and crayons--usually outnumber adults sitting at the bar. The menu offers filling…

Applebee's is located near the cities of Mount Vernon and Divers.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Mt Vernon Illinois, Applebee's Menu, Applebee's Mt Vernon Il, Applebees Mt. Vernon Il, Applees Mt Vernon Il, Applebees, Mt. Vernon, Il, Applebee's Mt. Vernon Il, and Applebees Mt Vernon Il.

Featured in Mt Vernon