Applebee's

1.0 rating over 1 review
105 Potomac Blvd
Mt Vernon, IL 62864

Cuisine: Burgers, Salads, Grill

Applebee's is a Burgers, Salads, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Service"
"Friendly service"
"Visible teamwork"
Comments
"Good value"
eatingout photo

eatingout

Mt Vernon, IL
Applebee's 1.0

Applebees Mt Vernon IL

Have not been to Applebee’s in Mt. Vernon, IL for over a year. I went today and it was a big mistake. The honey bbq wing appetizer was barely warm. After we told the server, apparently the solution was to microwave my appetizer to get it hot instead of remaking a fresh one for me. My wings were only reheated. My entrée was not tasty at all. When I asked for a description of an entrée on the 2/$20 part of the menu the server directed me to the page it was originally listed on instead of being able to tell me what the entrée consisted of. Isn’t that what a server should be able to do and not redirect you to READ the description that you obviously missed? Overall, the meal was mediocre at best and I felt it was a waste of my money. It was rather unclean in the restaurant and a portion of the carpet was taped up. This is not where I want to go out and enjoy a meal. No worries, I will not be eating there again. Very disappointed.

2 For $20

Entree was Chicken with Penne Pasta and Cheese Sauce. Not a good choice for me and definitely not tasty.

Burgers Good For Kids Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/31/2013 - A diner from Marion, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Visible teamwork'
    Comments: 'Good value'
  • 12/05/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/06/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Friendly service'
  • 09/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service'
Applebee's is located near the cities of Mount Vernon and Divers.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Mt Vernon Illinois, Applebees, Mt. Vernon, Il, Applebees Mt. Vernon Il, Applebee's Mt. Vernon Il, Www.Applebees.Com Mt Vernon Illinois Menu, Applees Mt Vernon Il, and Applebees Mt Vernon Il.