Applebee's

1.0 rating over 1 review
102 Platte Oasis Pkwy
North Platte, NE 69101

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Steak

Applebee's is a Burgers, Ribs, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped more than 18%.

jonkeck777 photo

jonkeck777

North Platte, NE
Applebee's 1.0

Worst Restaurant in North Platte

By far the worst Restaurant in North Platte. I suggest staying away at all costs. I have been to many other Applebee’s and had pleasant experiences and great service. The North Platte Applebee’s has never been a quality restaurant.

Just today 9/10/2014 my wife and I ordered their lunch salads over our lunch break. 45 minutes later we had no salads. The waitress Samantha never once came by to check up on us or refill our drinks. We ended up walking out and getting Arby’s drive-thru so we could get back to work. We are never eating at Applebee’s again.

A couple Months ago my parents ordered steaks at the carside to go. When they get home with their orders they open up the boxes to find one with only a steak in it and no side dishes. They are never going to Applebee’s again.

Last year I took my Wife there for her birthday and we both ordered pasta dishes. Her pasta was over cooked and mushy, and there was excess water in the whole dish.

Years ago I went with my Family and after waiting over 45 minutes for our food the server brought out everyone’s meal but my dads. They never put his meal into the system so it never got cooked. We should have never given them another chance.

There are several other restaurants right off the interstate that are much better choices. I suggest Whisky Creek, Ruby Tuesdays or even Perkins as alternatives.

Burgers Ribs Steak

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/03/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Applebees North Platte Reviews, Applebee's North Platte Menu, Applebees North Platte, Apples Bees In North Platt Nebraska Gluten Free, Applebees North Platte Ne, North Platte Ne Applebee's Menu, Applebees North Platte Ne Menu, North Platte Applebees Menu, and Does North Platte Neb Have Lebanese Food Restaurants.