Applebee's

501 E Six Forks Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609-7889

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Kind, Attentive and Respectful"
"My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate"
"The spinach dip"
Cons
"The 90%"
"The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back"
Comments
"Just nasty food"

Burgers Ribs Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The spinach dip'
    Cons: 'The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back'
    Comments: 'Just nasty food'
  • 12/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate'
    Cons: 'The 90%'
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Kind, Attentive and Respectful'
Applebee's is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Www.Applebees Six Forks Rd.Com, Applebees, Applebees Six Forks, Applebees 6 Forks Rd, Applebees Six Forks Rd, Applebees Six Forks 27609, Applebees 501 East Six Forks Rd, and Applebees Menu Raleigh Nc Six Forks Rd.