Applebee's

501 E Six Forks Rd
Raleigh, NC 27609-7889

Cuisine: Burgers, Ribs, Salads

Overall
Pros
"Kind, Attentive and Respectful"
"My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate"
"The spinach dip"
Cons
"The 90%"
"The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back"
Comments
"Just nasty food"

Burgers Ribs Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The spinach dip'
    Cons: 'The food was horrible... I will never eat there again i want my money back'
    Comments: 'Just nasty food'
  • 12/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My experience was great! I have not been in over a year because of bad service. I noticed the health score of a 90% when walking in and hesitated a bit but decided to give it a try. I sat at the bar and a young lady named Candis approached me immediate'
    Cons: 'The 90%'
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Kind, Attentive and Respectful'
Applebee's is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Applebees, Applebees Six Forks Rd, Applebees 501 East Six Forks Rd, Applebee's Six Forks Road, Applebees Six Forks, Www.Applebees Six Forks Rd.Com, Applebees Menu Raleigh Nc Six Forks Rd, Applebees Six Forks 27609, and Applebees 6 Forks Rd.