Applebee's

2755 NW Edenbower Blvd
Roseburg, OR 97470

Cuisine: American, Steak, Salads

Overall
Pros
"We sat at our table for 25 and no one even came to take our drink order. Many servers walked my without even looking at us. We ended up leaving to go someone else. Worst ever! I will never be back."

American Steak Salads

Applebee's  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/06/2013 - A diner from Fayetteville, NC tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'We sat at our table for 25 and no one even came to take our drink order. Many servers walked my without even looking at us. We ended up leaving to go someone else. Worst ever! I will never be back.'
  • 07/14/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/03/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Happy Hour Roseburg Oregon, Applebees Roseburg, Applebees Roseburg Oregon, Applebee's Roseburg Oregon, Applebees Roseburg Or, Roseburg Applebees, Applebee's Menu, Applebees In Roseburg, and Roseburg Applebee's.