734-282-1220

13855 Eureka Rd ( )

Southgate, MI 48195-1353

Description: Applebee's is a Burgers, Salads, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Burgers, Salads, Grill, Steak, Traditional, Dinner, Parking, Gluten Free, Kid's Menu, and Good for groups
  • 671 dishes entered by diners at Applebee's

• First reviewed by BRTBBB

Editorial Review by Gayot »

2.0

Disappoint

I was there last Monday with family(10-20-13). My food was bad not prepared correctly so the manager was very nice and had it cooked again, so I took it home because I’d already been there long enough. The dish I brought home not any better. I ordered three cheese penne with chicken. Pasta was over cooked and very little sauce. I don’t think I’ll be going back for awhile until they have cooks who know how to cook.

73. Three Cheese Chicken Penne

Was as gummy and horrible

2.0

upset

The food was good ,but the bartender Mike young guy seem seemed alittle strung out on something really high

September 12, 2005

Great

Everyone in my family just loves Applebees!! We eat there at least once a month. The Carside to Go feature is our favorite thing about the restaurant. We order this way about twice a month. You just cal in your order, park in a…

Applebee's is located near the cities of Wyandotte, Lincoln Park, Riverview, and Ecorse.
People found this by searching for: Applebees Southgate, Applebees Southgate Mi, Southgate Applebees Halfatizers, Southgate Applebee's.Com, Applebees In Southgate, Southgate Applebee's, Southgate Applebees, and Applebees Menu Southgate.

Link to Applebee's