Artisans Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Midtown
Cuisine: French, French/American

Pros
"The food was outstanding! I had Escargot for an appetizer. I would have enjoyed it more if it was served in individual ramekins with less parsley. My seared scallops were awesome! My husband's filet was cooked perfectly and was absolutely the best I"
"Ambiance, service and food"
Cons
"Need a little more lighting at the booths to read the menu. "
"None (maybe a little hard to find if you don't know to take the elevator)"
Comments
No Rating

French Downtown Reservations

Artisans Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/19/2013 - A diner from Dickinson, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Ambiance, service and food'
    Cons: 'None (maybe a little hard to find if you don't know to take the elevator)'
    Comments: 'None'
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/28/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was outstanding! I had Escargot for an appetizer. I would have enjoyed it more if it was served in individual ramekins with less parsley. My seared scallops were awesome! My husband's filet was cooked perfectly and was absolutely the best I'
    Cons: 'Need a little more lighting at the booths to read the menu. '
Artisans Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Artisans Restaurant Houston Menu, Artisan Restaurant Houston Tx, Artisan Restaurant Houston, Artisan Restaurant Houston Menu, Artisans Restaurant Houston, Artesian Drench Cafe Houston Texas, and Artisans Houston Restaurant.