Call 3201 Louisiana Street
Houston, TX 77006
Neighborhoods: Midtown

Cuisine: French, French/American

Pros
"The food was outstanding! I had Escargot for an appetizer. I would have enjoyed it more if it was served in individual ramekins with less parsley. My seared scallops were awesome! My husband's filet was cooked perfectly and was absolutely the best I"
"Ambiance, service and food"
Cons
"Need a little more lighting at the booths to read the menu. "
"None (maybe a little hard to find if you don't know to take the elevator)"
Comments
No Rating
Artisans Restaurant 1
January 7, 2013

Amazing! best lamb ever. Food was perfect, from the foe g. to the chocolate rum cake, our server Humberto made great wine recommendations, we drank a very nice bottle of Bandol which I had never tried before. We will be back for sure!
Artisans Restaurant 1
December 13, 2012

Fantastic meal! from start to finish what a lovely place. wine list is kind of pricey but service makes up for it.
Artisans Restaurant 5.0
March 13, 2012

Witness the Culinary Magic First-Hand

Why You'll Love It - French-native Executive Chef Jacques Fox?s much-lauded ?French Eclectic? menu - Brand-new restaurant from the brothers behind Le Mistral, Chef David Denis and Sylvain Denis - Open kitchen to witness culinary…

French Downtown Reservations

From OpenTable:

French eclectic, steaks, seafood, Fine Cuisine, Artistic Talent, and Breathtaking Decor, if you enjoy these luxuries, make Artisans your next dining destination.

The owners of Artisans Restaurant have created a place unlike any other. The vast working kitchen is in the middle of the restaurant, with views from every seat in the building. The culinary team works like an orchestra, where their composer is the owner/executive chef and they work in unison to create art for their audience consistently while paying attention to every detail.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Artisans Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/19/2013 - A diner from Dickinson, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Ambiance, service and food'
    Cons: 'None (maybe a little hard to find if you don't know to take the elevator)'
    Comments: 'None'
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it.
  • 07/11/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/28/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was outstanding! I had Escargot for an appetizer. I would have enjoyed it more if it was served in individual ramekins with less parsley. My seared scallops were awesome! My husband's filet was cooked perfectly and was absolutely the best I'
    Cons: 'Need a little more lighting at the booths to read the menu. '
Artisans Restaurant is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Artisans Restaurant Houston Menu, Artisan Restaurant Houston Menu, Artisans Restaurant Houston, Artesian Drench Cafe Houston Texas, Artisan Restaurant Houston, Artisan Restaurant Houston Tx, and Artisans Houston Restaurant.