5.0 rating over 1 review

910-695-1019

140 E New Hampshire Ave ( )

Southern Pines, NC 28387

Description: Ashten's is a European, Breakfast, and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: European, Dinner, Breakfast, Fusion, Good for groups, American, Southern, Contemporary, Reservations, and OpenTable
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Ashten's

From OpenTable:

Come see us at Ashten's Restaurant where the food is exceptional, the service will spoil you and the atmosphere is perfect for any occasion. From evening casual to that little black dress event, from a special celebration to a "get together" with friends..we think you'll find Ashten's "comfortably elegant". We want to give you global tastes with a "Southern Spin", we think that's what makes us unique.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Ashten's

My favorite eatery

I look forward to dining at Ashten’s every time I am in town. The downtown location is quaint and within walking distance to after dinner night life.
I prefer the pub to the more formal dining room and enjoy dining on one of their comfortable “couch tables” in the “homey” feeling upper pub.It can get a bit noisy at times.
The food is always fantastic and beautifully presented. I feel good knowing I am eating organic and free range food prepared with creativity and flair. The duck is the best I’ve ever tasted.
The staff is knowledgeable and always friendly as well as professional.
I would HIGHLY recommend this small town gem of a restaurant!

Duck

The Duck was delicious! It was tender actually “crispy” as advertised. The glaze was sweet and the slightly spicy wasabi mashed potato eggroll it was served with was the perfect complement.

Ahi Tuna Salad

My all time favorite dish, though I try something different each time I visit. Slightly grilled, rare, red Tuna over a mixture of tasty organic greens is the perfect combination for me. The wasabi peas and grilled watermelon (that’s right) made it one of a kind.