Cuisine: European, Lunch, Breakfast

Ashten's is a European, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

daintree67 photo

Southern Pines, NC

My favorite eatery

I look forward to dining at Ashten’s every time I am in town. The downtown location is quaint and within walking distance to after dinner night life.
I prefer the pub to the more formal dining room and enjoy dining on one of their comfortable “couch tables” in the “homey” feeling upper pub.It can get a bit noisy at times.
The food is always fantastic and beautifully presented. I feel good knowing I am eating organic and free range food prepared with creativity and flair. The duck is the best I’ve ever tasted.
The staff is knowledgeable and always friendly as well as professional.
I would HIGHLY recommend this small town gem of a restaurant!

The Duck was delicious! It was tender actually “crispy” as advertised. The glaze was sweet and the slightly spicy wasabi mashed potato eggroll it was served with was the perfect complement.

Ahi Tuna Salad

My all time favorite dish, though I try something different each time I visit. Slightly grilled, rare, red Tuna over a mixture of tasty organic greens is the perfect combination for me. The wasabi peas and grilled watermelon (that’s right) made it one of a kind.

European Lunch Parking

Ashten's  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Ashten's is located near the cities of Southern.
People found this by searching for: Ashtens, Ashten's, Crispy Duck Pinehurst Nc, Ashtons Southern Pines Nc, Ashten's Southern Pines, Ashtens Southern Pines, and Astons In Southern Pines Nc.