4.0 rating over 1 review
Call 895 W Henderson Ave
Porterville, CA 93257

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Lunch

Asia Garden Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"It was a lovely resteraunt"
"I love the walnut shrimp, and their combos are really reasonably priced"
"The waitresses were so friendly and were eager to serve. "
"Cheap prices"
"Fast service!!! Good food!!! "
"Everything"
"Very Good"
"Kid friendly"
"Great service and good soup"
"Great food...good service"
"Food was good."
"Service"
"Food was great"
Cons
"There were none"
"The wait time to be seated is sometimes long, but that's only because so many people love this place"
"Cashier is very rude"
"Roaches in my food"
"No online menu for when I wanna order my food"
Comments
"Very clean and very good food, must try"
"if cashier and servers were nices I would be back more often"
MELLOKITTY420 photo

MELLOKITTY420

Porterville, CA
Asia Garden Chinese Restaurant 5.0

AWESOME FOOD

I have eaten @ a lot of Chinese places, from San Fran-Florida but for me nothing beats Asia Garden my hometown Chinese Restaurant. Excellent fresh food Large Portions & Fair prices. Their Wor Won ton soup is excellent & all I need to cure me from colds, the Walnut shrimp is AMAZING, & beef fried rice is perfection! the foods not weird funky Chinese food you get @ some places… its the perfect hybrid between fresh authentic Chinese yet Americanized just enough to make it AWESOME.

Chinese American Dinner

Asia Garden Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Asia Garden Chinese Restaurant Porterville Menu, Asia Garden Porterville, Asia Gardens Porterville, Asia Garden Porterville Ca, Asia Garden In Porterville, Asia Garden Porterville Ca Menu, and Asia Garden Porterville Menu.