315-597-4287

606 E Main St ( )

Palmyra, NY 14522

Description: Athenia Restaurant is a Greek, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Greek, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Breakfast, Takeout, Gluten Free, American, and Grill
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Athenia Restaurant

Reviews for Athenia Restaurant

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by deb113

Love Love Athenia Restaurant

I first went to Athenia’s in 2004 after my father passed….My Mom wanted to go to breakfast so she and I went, she giving me directions and telling me all the way what a great restaurant it was…We got there about 9AM and it was packed to the rafters, I thought well this place must have something going for it….OMG…Our waitress was Mel, what a sweet gal….she knew my father and mother as they had been going there for several years…she teared to hear of my father’s passing…We ordered….it wasn’t long before the food was there…I had poached eggs (I am very picky about my poached eggs ) I was so surprised to have them cooked correctly, the corned beef hash, and bacon…which was fab….I have since gotten hooked on their split pea and ham soup on Wed. I have tried almost the entire menu and go there all of the time when in NY for my yearly 2-3 month visit with my mom…we try to always get into Mel’s area as she is fab…that is not to say that the other wait staff is bad, because they are also great at their jobs…! A must have is the Spanish Omlette, and the BLT wrap! The southern BBQ sandwich is awesome….be careful how you order as the size is always more than I can eat and I end up taking some home….Thanks for the Great Service and meals….Always a Favorite of this place….only wish I could find one in Florida! <3

Split pea soup,and burger w/fries.

soup best I have ever had, burger tender, juicy, cooked to order, fries crispy but not burnt. Great Flavor.

4.0

good food good prices

I really like this restaurant. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable.

This place gets busy. You always get seated, but sometimes find yourself waiting to have your order taken.

The only thing I don’t like it the gravy- salty and unremarkable. They make a good Rueben, a variety of sandwiches, burgers, as well as anytime breakfast.

People found this by searching for: Athenias Menu Palmyra, Athena Restaurant Palmyra Ny, Athenia Restaurant, Athenia Palmyra Menu, Athena Restaurant Palmyra New York, Athenias Restaurant Palmyra Ny, and Athenia Restaurant Palmyra Ny.

Featured in Palmyra

Link to Athenia Restaurant

Athenia Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%