Atlantis Diner

2599 Hwy 35
Manasquan, NJ 08736-1909

Cuisine: Continental, Breakfast, Asian

Atlantis Diner is a Continental, Breakfast, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The prime rib was excellent, and fairly priced"
Cons
"Food was of poor quality, ex. Egg omelette was small, ingredients, hardly! Simple child's dish ravoilli was undercooked, possibly freezer burned where my grandson made aface of disgust when he tasted it!! Appetizer sampler was the worst. Never will e"
Comments
"Don't waste your time or money, find somewhere else to eat"
John_G photo

John_G

Floral City, FL
Atlantis Diner 1.0

Bad Business

The meal and waitress service was good, however when I went to paid the bill, I gave the manager a 15% coupon along with the check and my credit card. He accepted the 15% coupon, however failed to apply the discount to the check, when entering the amount into the computer (register). When he gave me the credit card receipt to sign, I noticed that the original price was still on the receipt. He made no mention of any error. Before I signed, I questioned the total amount and was told, “I forgot, use it next time”. I asked him if he could cancel out the credit card charge and start over and he again replied with “NO, USE IT NEXT TIME!” I than asked if he would give me the discount savings, in cash ($7). Want to guess what he said? “NO, USE IT NEXT TIME!” Last time I ever go there, and if you do, I highly suggest that you review the receipt before you pay.

ceh photo

ceh

Manasquan, NJ
Atlantis Diner 3.0

Atlantis Diner Manasquan, NJ

I have patronized this diner for years, mainly because it is nearby

and the food has always been pretty good. Lately, however, the
quality has been poor. We often get take-out dinners and almost
every time, there is something missing. Last week, my wife asked
for coleslaw instead of the vegetable of the day, and we received
neither. Shame on me for not checking before I left the counter.
I did check to make sure that we had the correct entrees, because
there have been mistakes before. The manager, who comes off as a bit surly, clearly did not like that I was checking my order.
P.S. the Cream of Spinach soup was VERY salty, overpowered
by flour and otherwise bland. Perhaps someone should learn how
to make a proper roux and teach the kitchen staff how to make
soup. It’s really not that hard.
I don’t think I’ll be going back there soon.
To end on a positive note: The potato pancakes are probably
the best I’ve ever tasted.

PPBee photo

PPBee

Point Pleasant, NJ
Atlantis Diner 1.0

There are much better diners cose by

Owner or manager, older heavyset sweaty man, has the worst attitude ever.  He is grumpy, self righteous, and as unfriendly as you can get.  Overcharged us, different price on check vs. menu, service was terrible.  It appears there is a high turnover on waitress staff.  Clean & food we got was good after some things were sent back undercooked.

ecp616 photo

ecp616

New York, NY
Atlantis Diner 5.0

Never been to a better diner.

The Atlantis does not disappoint. It is one of my favorite places to eat at. I often drive over an hour just to go there. The burgers are bliss on buns, the fries fantastic, the pancakes perfect, and the service scintillating. On top of this, it is very affordable. The bathrooms are always clean, and the manager always welcomes you with a smile. Without a doubt the Atlantis is the best diner above or below the sea.

Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe

This bacon cheeseburger was one of the best I’ve had. The bacon was crispy, and the burger perfectly cooked to medium, as per my request. The fries that came on the side were hot and cooked perfectly. Often you will find that diner fries are not cooked enough, and are soggy. This was not the case at the Atlantis. Overall, 5 out of 5 stars.

5hulses photo

5hulses

Brick, NJ
Atlantis Diner 4.0

Great value for the money

Any time I went to the Atlantis, I was treated like a king. Great food (lots of it) and great value for your money. The only thing that is dissapointing is that last year they had a Sushi Bar….came the begining of January and it was gone. That was the one of the reasons we went. My wife loves Sushi-for that reason only we probably won’t be going back. It will be missed by me. The only other complaint was everytime I ordered soup, it was cold-had to send back to get nuked.

Continental Breakfast Parking

Atlantis Diner  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/05/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/30/2013 - A diner from Manasquan, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/02/2013 - A diner from Union City, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'None'
    Cons: 'Food was of poor quality, ex. Egg omelette was small, ingredients, hardly! Simple child's dish ravoilli was undercooked, possibly freezer burned where my grandson made aface of disgust when he tasted it!! Appetizer sampler was the worst. Never will e'
    Comments: 'Don't waste your time or money, find somewhere else to eat'
  • 01/13/2014 - A diner from Athol, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The prime rib was excellent, and fairly priced'
  • 11/10/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.
  • 11/25/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 01/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Atlantis Diner is located near the cities of Sea Girt, Brielle, Pt Pleasant Beach, Spring Lake Heights, and Spring Lake.
People found this by searching for: Atlantis Diner Nj, Atlantis Diner New Jersey, Atlantis Diner Brielle Nj, Atlantis Diner, Atlantis Diner Brielle, Atlantis Diner Manasquan Nj, Atlantic Diner Nj, and Diners In Manasquan Nj.