Auburn Cafe

313-381-8133

3520 W Jefferson Ave ( )

Ecorse, MI 48229

Description: Auburn Cafe is a Greek, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Greek, Parking, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Takeout, Kid's Menu, Gluten Free, and Outdoor seating

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 100%    Ambiance: 100%
Pros

• "Taste of food and portion size, excellent. Service was slow. No one could speak English. "
  • "We go to Auburn every Wednesday. Love our sever and hostess cook is awesome!?!"

Reviews for Auburn Cafe

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by alp1
Auburn Cafe

Greek Gem just across Detroit border

Super Greek Food Downriver

As as it gets for classic Greek food with taking a trip to Greektown.

Best Stuffed Grape Leaves Ever
Oh my my I’ve got to say these grape leaves are so damn good. I’m going back many times to order up the full platter along with one of the best flaming cheese with a crispy outside and mega flavor. Tried the chicken and gyro which was just ok. I hear great thing about the lamb chops and will try them on next visit.

November 5, 2005

If you want great food

Go to Auburn Cafe, Food is incredible. Service is great. Owner is pretty funny too

July 5, 2004

Best Secret Spot To Eat!

The food here is always consistent, the best salad and steak in town by far...I'm sure the locals would agree! After you go once, you will be sure to go back! Even if it's out of your way! I moved to California, but when I am in town, I…

Auburn Cafe is located near the cities of Lincoln Park, Wyandotte, River Rouge, Melvindale, and Southgate.
People found this by searching for: Auburn Cafe Ecorse, Auburn Cafe, Auburn Cafe Ecorse Mi, Auburn Cafe Menu, Auburn Restaurant Ecorse Mi, Auburn Cafe Ecorse Menu, Auburn Cafe Menu Ecorse Mi, and Auburn Cafe Ecorse Mi Menu.

Link to Auburn Cafe