Aunt Carrie's

4.0 rating over 1 review

401-783-7930

1240 Ocean Rd ( )

Narragansett, RI 02882

Description: Aunt Carrie's is a Seafood, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Seafood, Dinner, BYOB, Lunch, Takeout, Gluten Free, Outdoor seating, Cafe, American, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Aunt Carrie's
Diner Log for Aunt Carrie's:
  • 03/15/2013 - A diner from Richmond, VA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 08/03/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Aunt Carrie's

Aunt Carrie's

4.0

Love Aunt Carrie's miss living in R.I. or close buy,

My family has been going to Aunt Carries for so many years, I lost count,we always either got take out or went into dining room,we loved place althought,lately I think they watered down red clam chowder,for it was not as red and didn’t taste same,but has great atsmophere,and friendly college kids waiting on us. Althought I moved away an dreally miss Aunt Carries and Iggy’s next door,it sucks here in fl seafood,noting can compare to my home state food,manhatten clam chowder,clam cakes and doughboy’s,but I do miss when I was younger you could buy candy an dpost cards in take out area at Aunt Carries,althought i hav enot been back to R.I. in 5 miserable years,i heard Aunt Carries has done a lot changes,which disappoints me,when things are good they always think they need to change stuff,an dit ruins it,keep it as it was ,that is your trade mark,don’t listen to new jerks moving in,they don’t know nothing,they probably ain’t even from Rhode island,miss home an dnothing like going to Narragansett in summer,florida can’t hold candle to or ocean state,seafood her is lousy? I been here on off for miserable 30 some year,now even hubby who is 3rd generation floridian hates fl,calls it foreign county of us. He want to move back to my home state or close buy,but can’t afford to sell home for peanuts,plus no job transfers,so doomed,but we wear our Aunt Carrie tee shirt we bought there,makes us happy for awhile,pray soon we will be back ,before rotten central fl kills me.Nothing like ocen state,all we need to get rid of is some politicians an dforeigners,that invaded R.I. and fl,both have become a third world state’s,so sad go home,you foreigners who are ruining these states.

clam cakes & red chowda

Only complaint,I think they are watering down red sauce in manhatten chowder,it now pink,should be red,for I use to be chef,before I took sick????????

Aunt Carrie's is located near the cities of Narragansett Pier, Wakefield Peacedale, Peace Dale, Wakefield Peacedale, and South Kingstown.
People found this by searching for: Aunt Carrie S, Aunt Carries Gluten Free, Aunt Carrie's Narragansett, Aunt Carries Narragansett Newport Ri Gluten Free Restaurants, Aunt Carries Ri. Before 1980 Images, Aunt Carries Restaurant Menu, Aunt Carrie's, and Aunt Carrie's Restaurant Gluten Free.

Basil's Restaurant
Pancho O'Malley's
Trio Rhode Island
Kingston Pizza

Link to Aunt Carrie's

Aunt Carrie's  Restaurant Reviews

Comments
  •  "like the open air feeling and seeing the ocean"