570-735-5500

2333 Sans Souci Pkwy ( )

Wilkes Barre, PA 18706

View Hours
Description: Austies Family Restaurant is a Diner, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Diner, Good For Kids, Parking, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Breakfast, Takeout, Coffee, and Cafe
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Austies Family Restaurant

Reviews for Austies Family Restaurant

4.0

austie's breakfast

We loved the breakfast Austies serves Hatfield sausage our favorite. They had plenty of seating and the server was very friendly.

Great Food 24/7

Want some good home cookin’? No place is better to find your comfort foods and favorite diner foods than Austie’s! My husband and I make it a point to visit at least once a week. There’s no better place to find something yummy at 2 or 3 in the morning (which is when we’re usually eating thanks to our crazy hours). Service is always wonderful!

Pigs in a Blanket

Just like my grams makes them… A generous portion served with a potato, a vegetable, and your choice of soup or salad.

Spaghetti

Average for spaghetti… served with your choice of meatballs or sausage, and soup or salad. I get it with the meatballs… though they aren’t the best I’ve ever had, but I still enjoy it every time I get it!

August 15, 2012

Save yourself the stomach ache!

Tasteless food, bad service! The only good thing was the coffee. I can't believe this place is still in business. The eggs tasted like the grill had never been cleaned, and the potatoes were bland and left a bad taste in my mouth. Would…

Austies Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Hilldale, Wyoming, West Wyoming, Exeter, and Forty Fort.
People found this by searching for: Austies Family Restaurant, Austies Restaurant, Austies Restaurant Menu, Austies Restaurant Pa, Austies Family Restaurant Menu, Austies, Austies Nanticoke Pa, and Austies Restaurant Hanover Pa.

Olive Garden
Oyster
Ruth's Chris Steak House
Rustic Kitchen Bistro & Bar
Shogun Japenese Seafood & Steakhouse

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Austies Family Restaurant

Austies Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Everything"