860-426-1170

166 Queen St ( )

Southington, CT 06489

Description: Aziago's is a Catering, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Casual, Good For Kids, Parking, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Breakfast, Takeout, and Gluten Free
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Aziago's
Diner Log for Aziago's:
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Aziago's

Mother's Day Buffet Belly Flop

Anticipating a great mother’s day buffet as advertised I took my wife & son to Aziago’s. It was – in a word – terrible. For openers most of the food was cold or lukewarm at best. If the staff reads this, here’s a little hint: pre-warm your steam trays with hot water and light the sterno cans BEFORE you put the food pans over the trays – that way the food stays hot. The ‘55 foot buffet’? I guess so if you count both sides of three 8 foot tables… The ‘carving station’? huge disappointment – guys, you don’t cut beef, pork and poultry on the same cutting allowing the juices to comingle (unless of course if you want pork that tastes like beef).. the ‘sirloin’? a chunk of terribly overcooked, top round (London broil) that came out in 3lb triangles. It was so tough the poor guy couldn’t cut it – he was hacking away at it like a lumberjack. The ‘horseradish sauce’? literally horseradish dumped in a bowl (this was later remedied when I complained). The ‘au jus’? BROWN GRAVY… When I asked I was told it was au jus… really? Hint guys – au jus isn’t tan & thick enough to coat a spoon – it’s dark and thin like coffee. The eggplant parm? a frozen product or at the least was made with coated, precooked, frozen eggplant and canned sauce. I’ve had better from Stouffer’s. Then the topper – the ‘meat’ in the antipasto was so disgusting my wife literally spit it out onto the plate. All for $23.95 a plate? Hands down the worst meal I’ve had in years.Never again.

Aziago's

I thought this was a joke!

My wife and I visited this place not that long ago. To call it a restaurant essentially would elevate a 7-11 to that status except I wouldn’t dishonor the cashier at the 7-11. The service was some of the worst I’ve ever personally had the misfortune of getting, but we hoped the food would redeem that. It didn’t! We still laugh when we speak about surviving this place. This combination of horrible service and crappy food could only be appreciated on a comedy like Saturday Night Live. How has this place survived this long. It’s got to be a front. If you’re that hungry, there’s a convenience store just down the road.

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

My husband and I had purchased a groupon for Aziago’s. tI was about to expire in less than a week so we decided to use it. Come to find out…friends of ours also had a groupon to use. We understood the groupon said one coupon per table, but when we arrived there asked if we could sit at the same table and have separate checks. They would not budge. The place was very crowed with a 40 minute wait. As to not lose out on the groupon we purchased…we had to sit at 2 separate tables. This meant each couple of two taking a table for 4! Leave two seats open at each of our tables!! WHILE OTHER PEOPLE WERE LEFT WAITING TO BE SEATED! I do understand rules…but sometime common sense and customer service should prevail. I must say the best part of the place was our server. A very sweet girl.

SEAFOOD

The menu is very over priced. I had a scalloped dish and they were small and tough. Steamed veggies were over spiced and hard. $18.99 is way too much. First time there and very, very disappointed. not only with the meal but with their customer service. Will not go back. Will not recommend.

SEAFOOD

We had the double cut stuffed pork chop. Now a normal a stuffed pork chop is a think pork chop with pocket cut the center and filled with stuffing. This was two pork chops cooked individually on both sides and then stacked with the stuffing in between. Cooking them first on both sides made them dry. Plus they were not stacked the same way…so if you cut through one you would hit the bone on the other. Only way to eat them was to take them apart. So really you ate two pork chops and stuffing. Mashed potatoes came with the meal and were fine. Steamed veggies were over spiced and under cooked.

AZIAGO'S RESTAURANT THE WORST EVER

WE WENT THERE TONIGHT & THE SERVICE & FOOD WAS THE WORST WE’VE EVER HAD. AND, WE KNOW, WE EAT OUT A LOT. WE HAD A SCALLOP / SHRIMP DISH 19.00 AND IT CAME WITH 3 SHRIMP & 2 SCALLOPS.
THE CHEESE SAUCE WAS NOT AS WAS IN THE MENU.
WE COULD NOT EAT ANYTHING.
AWFUL AWFUL, STAY AWAY FROM THERE IF YOU WANT A GOOD MEAL AND/OR GOOD SERVICE.

SAME AS ABOVE

Aziago's is located near the cities of Plantsville, Milldale, and Marion.
People found this by searching for: Aziago's Restaurant Southington, Aziago's Southington, Asiago's Southington, Italia Aziago, Asiagos Southington, Aziago, and Asiago Southington.

Namaste India
Domino's Pizza
Paradise Pizza & Grill

6c57f2659484313fa0a0439bf295eba4

Link to Aziago's

Aziago's  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "I worked there and I'm black and they are very racist they one of my friends asked if i still work there and they said that nigger no.. To everyone they drop food all over the floor and put it back in the plates they go to bathrooms and don't wash"