Call 19645 Stevens Creek Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014-2422

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Azuma Japanese Cuisine is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Azuma Japanese Cuisine 5.0

Fast, friendly service. Delicious Japanese...

Fast, friendly service. Delicious Japanese cuisine. We love the Agadashi Tofu, Vegetable Tempura, and various Sushi. Fried bananas w/ ice cream is a great dessert choice to compliment the meal.

EricHo photo

EricHo

San Jose, CA
Azuma Japanese Cuisine 4.0

My favorite Japanese restaurant in the...

My favorite Japanese restaurant in the Cupertino/San Jose area. As close to authentic as you’re going to get (the waitresses wear these cool kimonos), and half the restaurant is tatami-style, which is always fun.
Start with the Agedashi Tofu and Chicken Karage (or some sushi from the sushi bar). I like their combo sets (beef sukiyaki and shrimp tempura = yum!) They also have items you might not otherwise see like chawan mushi (japanese-steamed egg) and japanese rice balls. (Both of which are pretty delicious)
Good Food. The price (probably around $20 for the meal) makes it miss that 5 star mark though.

Justira photo

Justira

Sunnyvale, CA
Azuma Japanese Cuisine 5.0

Amazingly Great Azuma

I find Azuma to be a taste sensation. Beginning with their incredible soup and everything I’ve tried on the menu, my palate has resonated with songs of happiness. Whenever I’m close and it’s near lunch time, I make it a point to enjoy their wonderful (and reasonably priced) fare. I wish there were more stars to award. They’re wonderful.

June 15, 2010

Bento Box

The Bento boxes here are awesome, with a variety to choose from. I don't eat sushi so I can't recommend it but they did have alot to choose from and the place was pretty packed during the lunch rush.
May 15, 2008

Japanese

Azuma's is next to Vallco Fashion Park near Sears Auto. It's been there for a long time. You have your choice of two types of seating--traditional tables or Japanese-style (where you need to remove your shoes).\r \r I enjoy the teriyaki.…

Japanese Tasty Fresh
Tips
  • Combine sushi with a flick. Find out what is playing.
  • Check out our complete list of Japanese restaurants.
  • Nominated for best sushi for its great rolls and family environment.
EricHo

San Jose, CA

A8w7uc4ocr3iqxaby-cnxd
musicody

Santa Clara, CA

Azuma Japanese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Azuma Japanese Cuisine is located near the cities of Monte Vista and Monta Vista.
People found this by searching for: Azuma Cupertino, Azuma Japanese Restaurant Cupertino, Azuma Restaurant Cupertino, Azuma Restaurant Menu, 19645 Stevens Creek Blvd, Azuma Japanese Cuisine, and Azuma Cupertino Menu.