Azuma Japanese Cuisine

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Azuma Japanese Cuisine is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Fast, friendly service. Delicious Japanese...

Fast, friendly service. Delicious Japanese cuisine. We love the Agadashi Tofu, Vegetable Tempura, and various Sushi. Fried bananas w/ ice cream is a great dessert choice to compliment the meal.

EricHo photo

San Jose, CA

My favorite Japanese restaurant in the...

My favorite Japanese restaurant in the Cupertino/San Jose area. As close to authentic as you’re going to get (the waitresses wear these cool kimonos), and half the restaurant is tatami-style, which is always fun.
Start with the Agedashi Tofu and Chicken Karage (or some sushi from the sushi bar). I like their combo sets (beef sukiyaki and shrimp tempura = yum!) They also have items you might not otherwise see like chawan mushi (japanese-steamed egg) and japanese rice balls. (Both of which are pretty delicious)
Good Food. The price (probably around $20 for the meal) makes it miss that 5 star mark though.

Justira photo

Sunnyvale, CA

Amazingly Great Azuma

I find Azuma to be a taste sensation. Beginning with their incredible soup and everything I’ve tried on the menu, my palate has resonated with songs of happiness. Whenever I’m close and it’s near lunch time, I make it a point to enjoy their wonderful (and reasonably priced) fare. I wish there were more stars to award. They’re wonderful.

Japanese Tasty Fresh

San Jose, CA

Santa Clara, CA

Azuma Japanese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/27/2013 - A diner from Milpitas, CA tried it.
  • 05/22/2013 - A diner from Dublin, CA tried it.
  • 09/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Azuma Japanese Cuisine is located near the cities of Monte Vista and Monta Vista.
People found this by searching for: Azuma Restaurant Menu, Azuma Cupertino Menu, Azuma Restaurant Cupertino, Azuma Cupertino, Azuma Japanese Restaurant Cupertino, Azuma Japanese Cuisine, and Azuma Milpitas.