- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at B & G Oysters Ltd.
These dishes from the B & G Oysters Ltd. menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Creme Fraiche Panna Cotta
- Good luck: There's hardly any non-resident parking available within walking distance. Prepare to fork over $12 for valet service.
- If your party totals three or more, arrive either early or after the dinner rush; otherwise, expect a wait of an hour for one of the few tables.
- If it's available, grab a stool by the front window to enjoy an exceptional people-watching vantage point.
- Good luck: There's hardly any non-resident parking available within walking distance. Prepare to fork money over for valet service.
- Be careful when heading to the downstairs bathroom, which is accessed via an incredibly narrow spiral staircase.
Mon-Fri 11:30AM - 11:00PMSun,Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM
B&G Oysters is a modern yet classic take on the oyster bar. Located in Boston's South End, B&G Oysters has a decidedly neighborhood feel, combining polished but friendly service with fantastically fresh seafood dishes and food-friendly wines. B&G Oysters has received many accolades over the years for its cuisine and wine program including "Best Seafood" in 2007 and 2008 by Boston Magazine.
This subterranean spot draws energy from its open kitchen which is surrounded by a white marble bar. In warmer weather, enjoy drinks and more on the stone patio; a favorite outdoor dining spot in the city. Please note that all reservations are for the interior of the restaurant. Our patio is available solely on a walk-in basis.
Link to B & G Oysters Ltd.
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.