B.T.'s Smokehouse

Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Ribs

B.T.'s Smokehouse is a BBQ, Barbecue, and Ribs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

DoogieZZ photo

Worcester, MA

The Reuben On Flavor Steroids

Hungry for another great BBQ treat, I sat at the little diner-style counter at BT’s Smokehouse after ordering my Reuben Brisket sandwich. Next to the stove, resting on a side counter, was a magnificent slab of something meaty smoked till black, about seven or eight pounds, making me wish that I had waited to order until I could ask what it was. My thought was that it was overcooked for the storied Bison Burger, mixed with burnt ends, which has sent other reviewers into the foodle’s orgasmatron.

Moments later, the chef, whose little sign above the stove proclaims that he “a toujours la raison,” produced a foot-long serrated slicing knife and proceeded to cut at least a pound of brisket from the juicy bottom of that burnt-looking slab, layering it carefully on the toasted black rye covered with home-made cole slaw which he had just removed, before my wide eyes, from the broiler. He cut it in half, put it on a tray covered with a piece of waxed paper, and placed it before me.

No sides, no frills, not even a plate or a fork. Just a sandwich worth not only the nine bucks, but of a hallowed place in the pantheon of The Top Three Meals of My Life.

Take the trip to Sturbridge, try this amazing sandwich, and see if you agree. In the meantime, join Menuism, vote positively for this review, and if I win the monthly contest I’ll meet you there and buy you one, John!

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off
BBQ Barbecue Sturbridge

B.T.'s Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/29/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/16/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
B.T.'s Smokehouse is located near the cities of Fiskdale and Southbridge.
People found this by searching for: Bt Smokehouse Sturbridge Ma, Bt Barbecue Sturbridge Ma, Bt Smokehouse Menu, Bt Smokehouse, Bt's Smokehouse, Bbq In Sturbridge Ma, Bt Smokehouse Sturbridge Ma Menu, Bt's Smokehouse Sturbridge Menu, and B.T.'S Smokehouse Sturbridge, Ma Menu.