Call 392 Main St
Sturbridge, MA 01566

Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Ribs

B.T.'s Smokehouse is a BBQ, Barbecue, and Ribs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

DoogieZZ photo

DoogieZZ

Worcester, MA
B.T.'s Smokehouse 5.0

The Reuben On Flavor Steroids

Hungry for another great BBQ treat, I sat at the little diner-style counter at BT’s Smokehouse after ordering my Reuben Brisket sandwich. Next to the stove, resting on a side counter, was a magnificent slab of something meaty smoked till black, about seven or eight pounds, making me wish that I had waited to order until I could ask what it was. My thought was that it was overcooked for the storied Bison Burger, mixed with burnt ends, which has sent other reviewers into the foodle’s orgasmatron.

Moments later, the chef, whose little sign above the stove proclaims that he “a toujours la raison,” produced a foot-long serrated slicing knife and proceeded to cut at least a pound of brisket from the juicy bottom of that burnt-looking slab, layering it carefully on the toasted black rye covered with home-made cole slaw which he had just removed, before my wide eyes, from the broiler. He cut it in half, put it on a tray covered with a piece of waxed paper, and placed it before me.

No sides, no frills, not even a plate or a fork. Just a sandwich worth not only the nine bucks, but of a hallowed place in the pantheon of The Top Three Meals of My Life.

Take the trip to Sturbridge, try this amazing sandwich, and see if you agree. In the meantime, join Menuism, vote positively for this review, and if I win the monthly contest I’ll meet you there and buy you one, John!

B.T.'s Smokehouse 5.0
B.T.'s Smokehouse 1
July 31, 2012

Wow, this is definitely one of those amazing little spots whose reputation of serving flat-out incredible food is growing larger and larger. I stumbled into B.T.'s by chance one day, but now I understand why this place has a huge and…
B.T.'s Smokehouse 1.0
July 24, 2011

Don't bother !!!

We recently took a 3 day vacation in Sturbridge to see the sights with our kids. We ate out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We decided to have bbq one night and went to BT Smokehouse.\r \r This was definately NOT the best bbq we have…

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
BBQ Barbecue Sturbridge

B.T.'s Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

B.T.'s Smokehouse is located near the cities of Fiskdale and Southbridge.
People found this by searching for: Bt Smokehouse, Bt's Smokehouse Sturbridge Menu, Bt Smokehouse Menu, Bt Sturbridge Ma, Bt Smokehouse Sturbridge Ma Menu, Bt's Smokehouse, and Bt Smokehouse Order Online.