- 16 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Babbo
These dishes from the Babbo menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Biscotti and Cookies
Coppa With Pumpkin
- Reservations are hard to come by. The restaurant recommends calling one month to the numeric date ahead, at 10am sharp, to make a reservation, but there are always several tables set aside for walk-ins.
- If you love what you ate, pick up a copy of Mario Batali's "The Babbo Cookbook" or "Dolce Italiano: Desserts from the Babbo Kitchen."
- Want to get the most out of your visit? Try the $75 traditional tasting menu.
- The all-Italian wine list offers many unusual bottles and a few great buys.
- The restaurant's music tends to get louder as the night progresses.
Mon-Sat 05:30PM - 11:30PMSun 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich's flagship restaurant, located on Waverly Place in Greenwich Village, opened to great acclaim in 1998 and is as bustling and popular as ever. It offers three-star dining that redefines and reinvents the principles of Italian cuisine for 21st century America. An epic, landmark wine list, an exciting, quintessentially New York dining room and expert, attentive and cordial service make a table at Babbo one of New York’s prized possessions.