Bailey's Fine Dining

WorldTraveller88 photo

WorldTraveller88

Toronto, ON
Bailey's Fine Dining 1.0

Be careful if you're not white

I once ate at Bailey’s with a friend and I would definitely not go back there again. As stated in the title of my review, needless to say, I am a visible minority. While waiting for a table, the maitre d’ ushered me & my companion to the lower level of the restaurant. I didn’t mind at first, thinking it would be more quiet there. Once we were seated, I realized that something was not right. I noticed that we were the only ones on that floor and the main floor was not even full. There was no conceivable reason why she seated us on the lower level. The servers barely even know there was anybody downstairs so everytime we needed anything, we have to wait for a long time hoping that a server would remember that we were there. I have been going to different restaurants & trying out different cuisines for years but nothing compares to how prejudiced we were treated on that day. I just hope that this experience will help anybody out there who is a visible minority to avoid being treated like this at Bailey’s simply because of the color of their skin.

Bailey's Fine Dining  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Baileys Restaurant Goderich, Baileys Goderich Menu, Bailey's Fine Dining Goderich, Bailey's Fine Dining In Goderich, Baileys Fine Dining Menu, Bailey's Restaurant Goderich, Bailey's Fine Dining, and Baileys Goderich.