Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

1.0 rating over 1 review

817-421-4736

2707 E Southlake Blvd ( )

Southlake, TX 76092-6630

Description: Baja Fresh Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Fast Food, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Mexican, Fast Food, Good for groups, Grill, and Takeout
  • 179 dishes entered by diners at Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Reviews for Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Left with a Broken Tooth

On Mother’s Day 2013, my family and I ate a late lunch the Baja Grill Southlake, Texas location. I ordered the deluxe faquita chicken and beef nachos. Looked and tasted great until I bit down and broke the side of a porcelain crown on a clear pebble-shaped piece of glass or hard plastic which was probably hiding in the sour cream or guacamole. I promptly showed the clear pebble and my broken tooth to my waiter as well as the restaurant manager. I called their corporate office the following Tuesday and was assured that I would here back from them before the end of the week. I have not heard back from them…A restarant customer’s worst nightmare…biting into your food and breaking a tooth

5564. Baja Fresh Nachos

It doesn’t matter how it tasted if you break a tooth and your calls to the corporate office go unreturned !

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Grapevine, Colleyville, Westlake, Trophy Club, and Northeast Tarrant.
People found this by searching for: Baja Grill Southlake Tx, Baja Southlake Restaurant, Baja Grill Southlake, Baja Fresh Texas, Baja Grill Southlake Texas, Baja Mexican Grill Southlake, Baja Southlake Texas, Baja Fresh Southlake, and Baja Fresh Mexican Grill.

Featured in Southlake