Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

1.0 rating over 1 review

817-421-4736

2707 E Southlake Blvd ( )

Southlake, TX 76092-6630

Description: Baja Fresh Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Fast Food, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Mexican, Fast Food, Good for groups, Grill, and Takeout
  • 179 dishes entered by diners at Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Reviews for Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Left with a Broken Tooth

On Mother’s Day 2013, my family and I ate a late lunch the Baja Grill Southlake, Texas location. I ordered the deluxe faquita chicken and beef nachos. Looked and tasted great until I bit down and broke the side of a porcelain crown on a clear pebble-shaped piece of glass or hard plastic which was probably hiding in the sour cream or guacamole. I promptly showed the clear pebble and my broken tooth to my waiter as well as the restaurant manager. I called their corporate office the following Tuesday and was assured that I would here back from them before the end of the week. I have not heard back from them…A restarant customer’s worst nightmare…biting into your food and breaking a tooth

5564. Baja Fresh Nachos

It doesn’t matter how it tasted if you break a tooth and your calls to the corporate office go unreturned !

People found this by searching for: Baja Grill Southlake, Baja Fresh Southlake, Baja Southlake Restaurant, Baja Grill Southlake Tx Menu, Baja Grill Southlake Texas, Baja Grill Southlake Tx, and Baja Mexican Grill Southlake.

Deb & Steve's Cafe