Baja Peninsula

Cuisine: American, Mexican, Sandwiches

KMR photo

Lafayette, IN

Good food!

This place confuses us because the food was excellent, the atmosphere was nice, yet there were only a few customers. This has been the case each time we’ve gone. I believe the most tables filled anytime we’ve been there has been maybe half a dozen. We’ve always enjoyed our meal a lot and the customer service has always been great. Perhaps they are busier during their breakfast and lunch services. The cost is on the higher end, but you do get good food. We came on a dark,rainy night, and even though we knew where we were going, the place was still hard to see because the lights on the sign were extremely dim (and some were out) and the sign is set back off the road a bit.

Pan Seared Rib Eye

Very tasty, perfectly cooked. Enjoyed the potatoes and veggies on the side

crab cakes

Excellent!! Delicious crab cakes and sauce!

Chicken Fettucini Alfredo

Unfortunately my dinner was a little under-seasoned this time. It was slightly bland. Certainly not a bad flavor, but not much flavor. However, I have had this same dish previously and it was delicious. This has also been recommeded to me by several others, so I would guess that this night was just an off night. I would take my chances and order it again based on previous experience and recommendations.

American Delivery Mexican

Baja Peninsula  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Baja Peninsula is located near the cities of Lafayette.
People found this by searching for: Baja Peninsula Restaurant West Lafayette, Baja Peninsula Menu West Lafayette, Baja Peninsula Restaurant, Bojo Peninsula In West Lafayette Indiana, Baja Peninsula West Lafayette Menu, Baja Peninsula West Lafayette, Baja Peninsula Lafayette Indiana, and Baja Peninsula Restaurant W. Lafayette, In.