4.9 rating over 1 review

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off »
Image-5836378-10451612
Description: Bali's Tropical Cafe is a Dominican and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Dominican, Jazz, and American
  • 1 user wants to eat at Bali's Tropical Cafe

Overall: 86%    Food: 88%    Service: 75%    Ambiance: 93%
Pros

• "Love the food"
  • "I happened to come upon this gem while I had my car serviced across the street. Had some time to kill and I was hungry. Bali's was the perfect blend of delicious food, great cocktails and superb atmosphere. I highly recommend trying this diamond in th"
  • "Nothing about this restaurant made me want to come back"
  • "Food was good"
Cons
  • "Don't have any. Maybe the music could be turned up a tad - obviously I am reaching. "
  • "It took any of the 5 servers about 10 minutes just to seat us, after I had to flag one of them over. They kept passing by like they were busy doing something else. After I was seated, my drink order was taken and I had to wait another 20 minutes just to g"
  • "The service was slow"

Reviews for Bali's Tropical Cafe

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by Shar
Bali's Tropical Cafe

Bali's Tropical Cafe - Great Dominican Eats !

Excellent atmosphere with light Latin jazz music and hand-painted murals in the background. Tasty buffets and a la cartes. Reasonably priced and great service.

Bali's Tropical Cafe is located near the cities of North Andover and Methuen.
People found this by searching for: Bali Restaurant In Lawrence Ma, Bali Restaurant Lawrence, Bally's Lawrence Ma, Balis Restaurant, Bali's Lawrence, Balis In Lawrence Ma, Balis Lawrence, Bali Restaurant Lawrence Ma, and Bali's Restaurant.

Al's Diner