Bally Doyle Irish Pub

5157 Main St
Downers Grove, IL 60515-4615

Cuisine: Irish, Catering, Lunch

Bally Doyle Irish Pub is a Irish, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Service and atmosphere"
petersouth photo

petersouth

Westmont, IL
Bally Doyle Irish Pub 5.0

Great pllace

This place was insanely fun on friday night. We went back to see if it was the same on sat. night and it was. Great service in the pub area, bartenders were so fast and easy to talk to. The food was imaculate. We will be back as soon as we can.

BarryLincoln photo

BarryLincoln

Westmont, IL
Bally Doyle Irish Pub 5.0

Birthday Bash

My mother recently had her 83rd birthday and she wanted to have her birthday at an Irish pub. This isn’t unusual for my mom. She acts like she’s 25! Anyway, the staff made my mom very comfortable (she’s in a wheel chair) and very happy. We had dinner and drinks and they brought her a piece of cake for her birthday. The place got crowded but everyone was very thougtful towards my mom. This isn’t the behaviour that I expected from pub people but Ballydoyle isn’t your usual Irish pub. I will definitely be back!

Porkchop Dinner

The dish was nicely presented with the bone-in porkchop standing up in the middle of a cast iron skillet. Served with green beens, mashed potatoes and an apple compote. I would have rated the dish higher but the apples were on my mashed and I would have prefered gravy.

Bally Doyle Irish Pub 4.0

Great for lunch. Good Irish pub food. The desserts are ok...

Great for lunch. Good Irish pub food. The desserts are ok. The beer is great. There is live music most nights Thurs-Sun, and the bar gets packed with fun people. If you love live music and don’t mind crowds, definitely check it out!

Irish Catering Wifi

Bally Doyle Irish Pub  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/21/2013 - A diner from Des Plaines, IL tried it.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Service and atmosphere'
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Bally Doyle Irish Pub is located near the cities of Westmont, Clarendon Hills, and Oakbrook Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Vally Doyle Irish Pub Aurora Il, Ballydoyle Gluten Free., Bally Doyle Pub, Bally Downers Grove, Ballydoyle Menu, Valley Doyle Irish Pub, Bally Doyle's Pub, Bally Doyles, and Ballydoyle Gluten Free.