Bamboo Garden

2286 Lebanon Pike
Nashville, TN 37214-2423

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"The menu was readable"
Cons
"They never have change for you when pay in cash. The pot sticker has to much doe on it. And I just ordered the egg foo yong with chicken in it. It had no chicken in it. I even broke it aparted. I call back about it and the lady argued with me about it and"
"The chicken I ordered smelled and tasted like fish. "
Comments
"Don't eat here unless you enjoy eating something that tastes the way cat food smells"

American Online Ordering Good For Kids

Bamboo Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/24/2013 - A diner from Nashville, TN tried it and liked it.
  • 08/10/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'The chicken I ordered smelled and tasted like fish. '
    Comments: 'Don't eat here unless you enjoy eating something that tastes the way cat food smells'
  • 05/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.
  • 05/25/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'They never have change for you when pay in cash. The pot sticker has to much doe on it. And I just ordered the egg foo yong with chicken in it. It had no chicken in it. I even broke it aparted. I call back about it and the lady argued with me about it and'
People found this by searching for: Bamboo Garden Donelson Tn Menu, Bamboo Garden Nashville Menu, Bamboo Garden, Bamboo Garden 37214, Bamboo Garden Donelson Tn, Bamboo Garden Nashville Tn Menu, and Bamboo Garden Nashville.