Bare Burger

718-777-7011

33-21 31st Ave ( )

Queens, NY 11103

Neighborhoods: Astoria

Tags: Burgers, Breakfast, Takeout, Parking, Outdoor seating, Good For Kids, Dinner, Cafe, Organic, and Delivery

Reviews for Bare Burger

Bare Burger

4.0

An organic burger Joint that's good beyond gimmicks

When an organic burger joint opened in my neighborhood, I was skeptical. It seemed gimmicky, so I avoided BareBurger as long as I could. Every time I walked by, it was hopping, so I shelved my suspicion and sampled my first all natural burger.BareBurger sits on a corner of a quiet, leafy stretch of Astoria that is dotted with cafes, bistros and boutiques. The floor-to-ceiling windows open onto the sidewalk, and we snagged the last petrified wood-topped table….The BareBurger menu consists of nine burgers with your choice of nine different meats and four different buns. It could have been overwhelming, but thankfully, each burger came with a patty recommendation.

For full review, go to: The Gotham Palate at http://www.thegothampalate.com/2009/07/08/forgiving-the-gimmick-bare-burger/

Add/Show Comments (1)

July 24, 2014

I was really expecting more after reading the yelp reviews.. The burger was very bland and dry. I asked for well done fries and they were practically burnt.... The onion rings tasted like they we just made out of Italian breadcrumbs.

November 4, 2012

I love this place. The crowd is very cool, good service and amazing burgers!!!

July 23, 2012

Bare burger rules

I love the burgers here and the atmosphere. I love the fact that you can choose the meat, bun and whatever else you want to put in there service is super and will be back.

Bare Burger is located near the cities of Kew Gardens, Kew Gardens Hills, Briarwood, Buckhannon, and Forest Hills.
People found this by searching for: Hamburger Organic Restaurant Astoria, Astoria Restaurants Queens, Bareburger, Bare Burger Restaurant, Bare Burger Menu, Bareburger Menu, and Bareburger Astoria Menu.

Featured in Queens