Bare Burger

33-21 31st Ave
Queens, NY 11103

Neighborhoods: Astoria
Cuisine: Burgers, Breakfast, Cafe

Pros
"Nice staff"
Cons
"Burger was dry, topping options were lacking"
Comments
"Don't bother, menu has changed from what made them good enough to become a chain."
TheGothamPalate photo

TheGothamPalate

New York, NY
Bare Burger 4.0

An organic burger Joint that's good beyond gimmicks

When an organic burger joint opened in my neighborhood, I was skeptical. It seemed gimmicky, so I avoided BareBurger as long as I could. Every time I walked by, it was hopping, so I shelved my suspicion and sampled my first all natural burger.BareBurger sits on a corner of a quiet, leafy stretch of Astoria that is dotted with cafes, bistros and boutiques. The floor-to-ceiling windows open onto the sidewalk, and we snagged the last petrified wood-topped table….The BareBurger menu consists of nine burgers with your choice of nine different meats and four different buns. It could have been overwhelming, but thankfully, each burger came with a patty recommendation.

For full review, go to: The Gotham Palate at http://www.thegothampalate.com/2009/07/08/forgiving-the-gimmick-bare-burger/

Burgers Breakfast Takeout

Bare Burger  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nice staff'
    Cons: 'Burger was dry, topping options were lacking'
    Comments: 'Don't bother, menu has changed from what made them good enough to become a chain.'
Bare Burger is located near the cities of Kew Gardens, Kew Gardens Hills, Briarwood, Buckhannon, and Forest Hills.
People found this by searching for: Bareburger Menu, Bare Burger Restaurant, Bareburger, Bareburger Astoria Menu, Bare Burger Menu, Hamburger Organic Restaurant Astoria, and Astoria Restaurants Queens.