Barking Frog

14700 Ne 145th St
Woodinville, WA 98072-6950

Neighborhoods: Tourist District
Cuisine: American, Northwest

Barking Frog is a American and Northwest restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid more than $50.

Morag_MacLeod photo

Morag_MacLeod

Seattle, WA
Barking Frog 1.0

Great expectations crushed

We came to the Barking Frog for our 25th anniversary with great expectations. The evening started off great – stylish room and a pleasant server who made an excellent wine recommendation. It all went for a dumper though when I had the gall to send back my raw pork chop for more cooking. The guy on the grill is obviously a passive/aggressive, because instead of cooking and re-plating my meal like you would expect from a first rate establishment, the plate came back with the pork sliced into 3 pieces and grilled black … no cutlery. I guess he figured that would teach me. I did not eat the dinner and my husband ate his cold by the time I had a plate. The server then became defensive and avoided the table for the rest of the evening … we had to pour our own wine and plead for coffee at the end 3 hours later! No one offered to adjust the bill or even said goodbye when we left. What a bunch of amateurs! There are many more deserving places to drop your $200+ per couple … give this place a big pass.

American Northwest OpenTable
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 02:30PM
Mon-Fri 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 10:00AM - 02:30PM
Sun,Sat 05:00PM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

It's difficult to say what is most appealing about the Barking Frog - the food, the wine, the atmosphere. All of the above earned this casual bistro featuring country fresh Northwest cuisine rave reviews. Honors have included "Restaurant of the Year", "Most Innovative Wine List" and "Wine Grand Award" awards, presented by the Washington Wine Commission. Delectable dishes entice guests to linger in the light-filled dining room or to gather around the fireplace. While in the summer, lunch and dinner are served in the courtyard.

Wine tasting in Fireside Cellars - Many wineries are open for public tastings, others are not. However, there is one place where you can relax with friends and fellow guests to taste the finest that Woodinville Wine Country has to offer - Fireside Cellars at Willows Lodge. Join us from 4PM-11PM Sunday-Thursday and 4PM-12AM Friday and Saturday.

Owner? Claim The Menu

McCorry's

American in Valley Industrial

Cookhouse Restaurant & Bar

Family Fare in Town Center

Barking Frog is located near the cities of Bothell, Kingsgate, Canyon Park, and Totem Lake.
People found this by searching for: The Barking Frog Woodinville, Barking Frog Restaurant, Barking Frog Resturant $15 Lunch Menu, Barking Frog Woodinville Restaurant, Barking Frog Woodinville Menu, Barking Frog Restaurant Menu, and Barking Frog Tasting Menu.