Barking Frog

Neighborhoods: Tourist District
Cuisine: American, Northwest

Barking Frog is a American and Northwest restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid more than $50.

Morag_MacLeod photo

Seattle, WA

Great expectations crushed

We came to the Barking Frog for our 25th anniversary with great expectations. The evening started off great – stylish room and a pleasant server who made an excellent wine recommendation. It all went for a dumper though when I had the gall to send back my raw pork chop for more cooking. The guy on the grill is obviously a passive/aggressive, because instead of cooking and re-plating my meal like you would expect from a first rate establishment, the plate came back with the pork sliced into 3 pieces and grilled black … no cutlery. I guess he figured that would teach me. I did not eat the dinner and my husband ate his cold by the time I had a plate. The server then became defensive and avoided the table for the rest of the evening … we had to pour our own wine and plead for coffee at the end 3 hours later! No one offered to adjust the bill or even said goodbye when we left. What a bunch of amateurs! There are many more deserving places to drop your $200+ per couple … give this place a big pass.

American Northwest OpenTable

Redmond, WA

Seattle, WA
0 useful

Barking Frog  Restaurant Reviews

Barking Frog is located near the cities of Bothell, Kingsgate, Canyon Park, and Totem Lake.
People found this by searching for: Barking Frog Woodinville Menu, Barking Frog Woodinville Restaurant, Barking Frog Resturant $15 Lunch Menu, The Barking Frog Woodinville, Barking Frog Restaurant Menu, Barking Frog Tasting Menu, and Barking Frog Restaurant.