Barraco's Pizza

708-444-0661

7926 W 159th St ( )

Orland Park, IL 60462-5038

Description: Barraco's Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Gluten Free, Subs, Catering, Delivery, Italian, and Online Ordering
  • 154 dishes entered by diners at Barraco's Pizza

Reviews for Barraco's Pizza

Barraco's Pizza

LIZ AT BARACCOS SUCKS!

I ORDERED A PIZZA, REAL EASY RIGHT. THEY MADE THE PIZZA WRONG. CALLED AND TALKED TO THE 23 YEAR OLD GENERAL MANAGER LIZ WHO I THOUGHT WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL DID NOT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM! I WAS SO UPSET! ITS A PIZZA! ALL I WANTED WAS A CREDIT FOR NEXT TIME BUT NO LIZ CANT DO THAT SHE CAN JUST ONLY TALK TO ME LIKE A KID. I THOUGHT SHE WAS A 19 YEAR OLD LITTLE BRAT! I HATE THIS PLACE AND BECAUSE OF LIZ I WILL NEVER EVER NEVER EVER ORDER PIZZA FROM THIS PLACE OR ANY OTHER OF THERE LOCATIONS. IN THIS ECONOMY THIS DEPRESSION THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO TREAT HARD WORKING AMERICANS LIKE THIS. LIZ WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

Sausage or 1 Ingredient

June 18, 2014

Great food and fast delivery. Very nice deliver people.

Barraco's Pizza is located near the cities of Orland, Palos Park, and Palos Heights.
People found this by searching for: When Does Barcco's Pizza Close, Barracos Tinley, Baracos Pizza, Barraco's Pizza, Baraccos, Barracos Tinley Park, and Baracos Restaurant.

Olive Garden