Bay City Seafood Restaurant

4.5 rating over 1 review
110 Eisenhower Dr
Hanover, PA 17331-5204

Cuisine: Seafood, Catering, Lunch

Bay City Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Cons
"Food wasn't great. I got the pick 2 with the crab legs and crab imperial. The crab legs were overdone and burnt. I wasted $20 on a meal that wasn't even good and when I complained, she just took my plate away and didn't offer to take it off my bill.. Very"
califdave photo

califdave

Chambersburg, PA
Bay City Seafood Restaurant 4.0

A bit of New England Seafood Charm and Flavors

Arrived early afternoon only one car in parking lot – usually makes me nervous LOL. Anyway went into dining room where we were pleasantly greeted. Service was prompt, friendly and; decor seaworthy. We looked over the lunch menu and decided on an appetizer, soup and salad. The Mrs. and I always share…

Steamed Clams

Once again a surprise. Clams were arranged on plate with a small bowl of dipping juice. No accompanying bread. The Mrs and I are used to having them served in bowl prepared with wine, onion, garlic et al. Good but a wee bit disappointing.

Scallops

Could have been a 5 star review.
I had asked the server to please ensure the pan seared scallops were sufficiently caramelized. When served I thought darn they never do sear them enough and didn’t say anything. They were however very sweet and tasty, The two sides were asparagus and rice pilaf. Overall a nice dish I did speak with the server and she did recall I had asked for them to be prepared as pan fried and seared and stated what I already knew I should have said something… Oh well my bad… LOL

Broiled Haddock

Once again could have been 5 star. The Mrs said the Haddock was excellent however much of it was stuck to the serving dish in which the fish was broiled. She had the same two sides as I, asparagus and rice pilaf

CheeseCake

Excellent, we shared a slice, large serving and great texture and flavor. I asked our server if this was provided by a commercial or local bakery and I was told they make them on premises. Oh happy day!

Seafood Good For Kids Parking

Bay City Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/08/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 12/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/03/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Food wasn't great. I got the pick 2 with the crab legs and crab imperial. The crab legs were overdone and burnt. I wasted $20 on a meal that wasn't even good and when I complained, she just took my plate away and didn't offer to take it off my bill.. Very'
Bay City Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Pennville, Parkville, Mc Sherrystown, and Mcsherrystown.
People found this by searching for: Www.Baycityrestaurant.Com Birthday Club Pa, Bay City Restaurant Hanover, Bay City Menu Hanover Pa, Bay City Hanover Pa Menu, Bay City Seafood In Hanover Pa, Bay City Restaurant Hanover Pa Menu, and Bay City Restaurant Hanover Coupons.