Bayley's

3.0 rating over 1 review

817-268-5779

109 W Harwood Rd ( )

Hurst, TX 76054

Description: Bayley's is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: American, Lunch, Breakfast, Gluten Free, Outdoor seating, Coffee, Traditional, Good for groups, Takeout, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Bayley's

Reviews for Bayley's

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by johngo
Bayley's

Dangerous Experience

My daughter is allergic to cinnamon, we ordered sunrise waffles without cinnamon. When it came out it had cinnamon so I sent it back. They brought it out a few seconds later not enough time to cook new ones. I flipped the waffle over and there was the cinnamon. I was so angry, when I told the manager, Megan, she just said that they took the cinnamon off. Really, you took the cinnamon off and did not cook a new one, she is allergic to it. This is not a good restaurant and thank God I looked because it could have been a real bad situation for my child.

Sweet Sunrise Waffles