Bayley's

3.0 rating over 1 review
109 W Harwood Rd
Hurst, TX 76054

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Bayley's is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

johngo photo

johngo

Dallas, TX
Bayley's 1.0

Dangerous Experience

My daughter is allergic to cinnamon, we ordered sunrise waffles without cinnamon. When it came out it had cinnamon so I sent it back. They brought it out a few seconds later not enough time to cook new ones. I flipped the waffle over and there was the cinnamon. I was so angry, when I told the manager, Megan, she just said that they took the cinnamon off. Really, you took the cinnamon off and did not cook a new one, she is allergic to it. This is not a good restaurant and thank God I looked because it could have been a real bad situation for my child.

Sweet Sunrise Waffles

American Lunch Breakfast

Bayley's  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/22/2013 - A diner from Mineral Wells, TX tried it.
  • 03/29/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/22/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/27/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/26/2015 - A diner tried it.
Bayley's is located near the cities of Bedford.
People found this by searching for: Bayley's Hurst Menu, Bayley's Hurst, Bailey's Restaurant Hurst Texas, Bayley's Menu, Bayleys Menu, Bayley's Breakfast Brunch Lunch, Bayleys Restaurant Hurst, Bayleys Hurst, and Baileysrestauranthursttexas.