Bean and Berry

Cuisine: Coffee, Cafe, Breakfast

Bean and Berry is a Coffee, Cafe, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

eryngo photo

Milwaukee, WI

Stop by for breakfast, then come back for wine & tapas!

My friend raved about the great breakfast deal he got here, so we went back in the evening for wine & tapas. What a great place! We walked in and the first thing that hit us was the live music… two guys and their guitars taking turns. Then I saw the “living room”… couches and sofas cozy enough to make you think you were in your own home. Stepping up to the counter to peruse the selection of tapas and wines, the very nice lady that helped us (pretty sure it was the owner) certainly knew how to multi-task! She rang people up, took their orders, answered everyone’s questions, pointed out all the wines she offered (on a display shelf) and even jumped up front to croon out a few songs alongside the guitarist. Make a point of stopping by this place!

Baked Cheese Grits

The green chilis gave this dish a subtle flavor but I was expecting this to be somewhat more… a lot cheesier for starters.

Bacon Wrapped Dates

Bacon wrapped anything can be hit or miss… I mostly come across limp, half-done bacon. But these tasty little treats were perfect… sweet and salty and crunchy and smooth… my favorite!

The crostini was perfect with a hint of cheese baked on top, and the topping was phenomenal, ripened tomatoes full of flavor. The most impressive bruschetta I’ve had yet!

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ... read more

Coffee Cafe Breakfast

Bean and Berry  Restaurant Reviews

Bean and Berry is located near the cities of Lafayette and Superior.
People found this by searching for: Bean And Berry Reviews, Bean And Berry Menu, Louisville Co, Bean And Berry Louisville, Bean & Berry Louisville, Beans And Berry, Beans And Berries Louisville Co Coupons, Bean And Berry Menu, and Bean And Berry Louisville Co Menu.