520-779-0079

11 S Beaver St ( )

Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Description: Beaver Street Brewery is a Beer, Vegan, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Beer, Takeout, Vegan, Good For Kids, Traditional, Sandwiches, European, Eclectic, Contemporary, and Burgers
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Beaver Street Brewery

Reviews for Beaver Street Brewery

Editorial Review by Gayot »

4.0

Pub done up right

Beaver Street has sound food and good beer (especially their seasonal offerings); you don’t need much else.

Meatloaf sandwich

This is really why I come here (well, also for the beer). Savory meatloaf with melted cheese between soft and toasty slices of bread. I usually feel guilty when I order this, so I go for the side salad instead of the fries. But, oh, the fries are good.

Calypso chicken salad

Beaver Street’s standalone salads are gigantic. This one is a mound of non-iceberg greens piled with mandarin oranges and bites of chicken. It will easily feed two.

Apple-ginger stout cake

Delicious, rich spice cake doused with cream and caramel. Another good reason to come to the brewpub.

Great place!

My hubby and I were in town for NAU ho,ecoming (visiting a friends daughter) and this place was recommended by the hotel. Loved it! Great selection of micro brews and a full bar as well as a great menu. A lot of interesting choices, Thai spice mussels anyone? My husband and I both went for the Beaver Street Burger. Easily in my top three best burgers. Super flavorful and the fries were perfest. Service was great as well. Will vist again next time we’re in the area.

Beaver Street Burger

Lot’s of flavor, juicy! The basil pesto mayo makes it awesome!

2.0
-1 0

Not for me!

I know a lot of people in Flag love this place, but I have only gone once and have not been back. My husband ordered a mango chicken dish of some sort and received only two small slivers of mango. The entrees were too eclectic for my taste. I hear the pizza is good; I wish I had ordered that instead!

People found this by searching for: Beaver Street Brewery Flagstaff Menu, Beaver Street Brewing Company Home, Beaver Street Brewery, Beaver Street Brewery Menu, Apple Ginger Stout Cake, Beaver Street Brewery Menu, Flagstaff, Az, Beaver Street Brewery Flagstaff Az Menu, Beaver Street Brewery Flagstaff, and Beaver Street Brewery Menu Flagstaff.

New Jersey Pizza Company
Country Host Restaurant
The Place Mike & Rondas Restaurant
Downtown Diner
Hiro's Sushi Bar & Japanese

Link to Beaver Street Brewery

Beaver Street Brewery  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  75%
Pros
  •  "Pretzels"