Bedrock Cafe

732-502-4455

400 Main St ( )

Avon By The Sea, NJ 07717

Tags: American, Dinner, BYOB, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Outdoor seating, Sandwiches, Italian, and Bistro

Reviews for Bedrock Cafe

Bedrock Cafe

2.0

Why Chase Away Your Customers?

At the Bedrock Cafe, the food was fine, no complaints. Even the service wasn’t bad. However, I called ahead for information on the food and mentioned that I had an Entertainment coupon. The woman who answered the phone said ok & then told me about their specials that night. Sounded great at the time. After we ate and the check came, imagine our surprise when the waitress said our coupon could not be accepted because someone at our table had one of the specials. What the..?? Wasn’t it their person on the phone who told us about the specials after I told her about my coupon?! I asked the waitress, “so if we had a table of 10 people, you would not take our coupon if even one person ordered one of the specials?” Answer: “No” The ‘manager’ on duty very curtly reiterated this ridiculous ‘policy’. In this economy, they’re turning customers away to save $11.99? Now there are at least 4 families who will not dine there, because of the poor ending to what could have been a nice celebration. In that restaurant, the owner took great pains to create a decent atmosphere and menu, only to have point-of-sale people drop the ball on customer service. Diners with coupons beware. This place does not want to grow their clientele, obviously.

March 24, 2012

Patron Beware

Ordered a steak, and it was terrible... Left most of it on my plate. Waitress became rude and didn't offer to take it off the bill. I complained to the owner, and he didn't seem to care, nor did he offer anything to make good. This…

Bedrock Cafe is located near the cities of Avon By The Sea, Wall Township, Neptune City, Bradley Beach, and Belmar.
People found this by searching for: Bedrock Bistro Nj Wed Specials, Bedrock Bistro Menu Avon, Bedrock Cafe Menu, Bedrock Cafe, Avon Nj, Bedrock Cafe Avon Nj Menu, Bedrock Cafe Avon Nj, Bedrock Avon, and Bedrock Cafe Menu Avon Nj.

Clementines

Link to Bedrock Cafe

Bedrock Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Good service,great food owner very personable. Special requests handled very well. Reservations recommended "
Cons
  •  "Wait staff a little inexperienced .."
Comments
  •  "No"