Beer Monger's

5.0 rating over 1 review

717-501-4251

3000 South Queen Street ( )

Dallastown, PA 17313

Description: Beer Monger's is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Great food, Huge Beer Selection, Pulled Pork, and Vegetarian Options
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Beer Monger's
  • 1 user loves Beer Monger's

Reviews for Beer Monger's

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by SoGoofy
Beer Monger's

A Truly Wonderful Dining Experience

Since our first visit, my husband and I have returned four times to try another item on their menu (our first visit being last week!) and have not been disappointed. Taco Thursdays leave us thinking about them all week and counting the minutes until the next Thursday arrives…yum. Not your average taco; make sure you try the pulled pork taco on Taco Thursdays!

BBQ Pulled Pork on Brioche Bun

The pulled pork sandwich with the spicy beer BBQ Sauce with homemade coleslaw is phenomenal, as is the sweet beer BBQ sauce, but I prefer a little kick so the spicy sauce was perfect for me! My husband had the soft tacos and couldn’t stop talking about them until the next Thursday rolled around! On another night, we had the wings and they were impressive as well. They offer homemade hummus that is also a new favorite of ours. My mouth’s watering just thinking of our recent meals at Beer Monger’s.

Beer Monger's is located near the cities of Yoe, Red Lion, Spry, Windsor, and Tyler Run Queens Gate.
People found this by searching for: Beer Mongers, Beer Monglers Spry, Beer Mongers Restaurant, Beer Mongera Reviews, Beer Monger Dallastown Pa, Beer Mongers Menu, Beer Mongers Dallastown Food, Beer Monger's Restaurant Dallastown Pa, and Beer Mongers Dallastown Pa.

Featured in Dallastown

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Beer Monger's

Beer Monger's  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Food was cold the atmosphere was lousy"