Beer Monger's

Cuisine: Burgers, Pub Food, Sandwiches

Beer Monger's is a Burgers, Pub Food, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

"Food was cold the atmosphere was lousy"
SoGoofy photo

York, PA

A Truly Wonderful Dining Experience

Since our first visit, my husband and I have returned four times to try another item on their menu (our first visit being last week!) and have not been disappointed. Taco Thursdays leave us thinking about them all week and counting the minutes until the next Thursday arrives…yum. Not your average taco; make sure you try the pulled pork taco on Taco Thursdays!

BBQ Pulled Pork on Brioche Bun

The pulled pork sandwich with the spicy beer BBQ Sauce with homemade coleslaw is phenomenal, as is the sweet beer BBQ sauce, but I prefer a little kick so the spicy sauce was perfect for me! My husband had the soft tacos and couldn’t stop talking about them until the next Thursday rolled around! On another night, we had the wings and they were impressive as well. They offer homemade hummus that is also a new favorite of ours. My mouth’s watering just thinking of our recent meals at Beer Monger’s.

Great food Huge Beer Selection Pulled Pork

Beer Monger's  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/17/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was cold the atmosphere was lousy'
Beer Monger's is located near the cities of Yoe, Red Lion, Spry, and Tyler Run Queens Gate.
People found this by searching for: Beer Mongers Dallastown, Beer Mongers, Beer Monglers Spry, Beer Monger Dallastown Pa, Beer Mongers Dallastown Pa Menu, Taco Thursday Beer Mongers, Beermongers Menu Dallastown Pa, Beer Mongers Menu, and Beer Mongers Dallastown Pa.