414-988-8533

6817 North Ave ( Between N 69th St and N 68th St )

Wauwatosa, WI 53213-1938

Description: Bel Air Cantina is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Online Ordering, Delivery, Mexican, Tosa, Outdoor dining, Happy hour, and Taco Tuesday
  • 15 dishes entered by diners at Bel Air Cantina

Reviews for Bel Air Cantina

3.0

It was okay

The new look to an old building for BelAir Cantina was the best part for me. The restaurant is very popular but for me the food was nothing exceptional. The service was slow at times (we had a group of seven and had to wait for several items) but the atmosphere and the proximity to the Rosebud made it a good choice overall. We were there for a late lunch on a Saturday which raises questions about what they do when it is busy.

Tamale with black bean side

The tamale was fine but not extraordinary. The side of black beans was on the small side and difficult to eat with a fork in a tiny bowl. The atmosphere will bring me back to this restaurant.

love!

I have been to Bel Air Cantina in Tosa twice now and have not been disappointed either time. The first time we dined al fresco in summer and I took advantage of the buy three taco’s and receive free rice and beans. I am a pescatarian and the menu offers many choices for myself, vegetarians, vegans, and of course….meat eaters! I loooooove the black beans. I could eat a cup of them just to snack. delicious. The atmosphere is very casual and I do like that, however, our first visit I have no complaints about the service. This latest visit I think our waiter may have been a tad too casual. I prefer a waiter to notice if my cocktail is empty and ask me if I would like another one. As a server I ALWAYS notice an empty drink. I recommend Bel Air and will be back. OH, price point is great. Very satisfying meals for the price.

Baja Tilapia taco

Crunchy fish and had good flavor but even better when I poured hot salsa left over from our chips before hand.

Black bean and corn taco

yum!

Yumm!

This has quickly become a favorite haunt. Great food, casual atmosphere, open air seating. Could it get any better than this? $2 taco night on Tuesday & Thursday

Plaintains

Outstanding~

Tacos

My preference is a combo of The Pope (beef), Crazy Ninja (pork), and Mahi Mahi, but you can combine any of them. Purchase 3 and get refried beans & rice.

New Favorite Mexican

I had been wanting to try Bel Air Cantina for quite some time and was very happy to hear about their Tosa location, but still didn’t get to checking it out until this past summer. It appears my niece’s boyfriend is a waiter there so she was the first to try it when she was in town visiting and the rest of the family has been quick to catch on as well. I love the menu variety – so many different unique tacos/tostadas to pick from. Tues/Thurs there are select tacos on special for $2 – mostly the more traditional flavor varieties – which is a great way to get your “feet wet”. I have been there twice for brunch and tried 2 different benedict selections – both were fabulous. We’ve also had the queso blanco with our chips which is probably the best I’ve had. I have yet to try the guacamole or have a margarita, but so far everything I have had there has been muy delicioso! Can’t beat it! The service is always very good and the wait time for food is good as well – probably about 10 minutes from your order time. The only “bad” comment I would have to make about this place is that parking is not very convenient. They have a small parking lot to the East of the building that holds about 8 cars… otherwise you need to find a spot on the street.

Huevos Ranchero

Traditional breakfast – nothing fancy. Lots of gooey mozzerella cheese and perfectly poached eggs. Sauce is flavorful and not too spicy.

Tostada Benedict

diced chorizo, potatoes, peppers and onions on a tostada, topped with poached eggs and covered in chipotle hollandaise. perfectly poached eggs; flavorful chorizo. filling but not too much. great breakfast!

Bel Air Cantina is located near the cities of West Allis and West Milwaukee.
People found this by searching for: Bel Air Cantina Wauwatosa, Bel Air Cantina Wauwatosa Kids, Bel Cantina On North Ave, Bel Air Cantina Wauwatosa Menu, Bellaire Catina, Bel Aire Cantina Wauwatosa, Bel Air Cantina Tosa Menu, Bellaire Cafe Wauwatosa, and Bel Air Cantina.

Firefly Urban Bar and Grill