Bel-Loc Diner

410-668-2525

1700 E Joppa Rd ( )

Parkville, MD 21234-3665

Description: Bel-Loc Diner is a Diner, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Diner, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Traditional, Cafe, Californian, Good for groups, and Good For Kids
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Bel-Loc Diner
  • 1 user wants to eat at Bel-Loc Diner
Tips:
  • As with any family-oriented restaurant, the Bel-Loc can be noisy at times. This is not the place for quiet introspection.

Reviews for Bel-Loc Diner

Bel-Loc Diner

2.0

Average

When you walk into the diner you feel like you are stepping back into the ‘50s- and the waitresses and hostess look and seem like they have been working there since the ‘50s. Its atmosphere has it typical diner feel and look. The menu hosts your typical diner fare- burgers, sandwiches, breakfast and pies. We headed here this past Friday night. I was a little surprised that the menu was as small as it was compared with other menus I have seen at diners.

I had the Bel-Loc Burger- which I was told was like a Big Mac. In a sense it was except for the secret sauce. It was 2 patties, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles layered between 3 bun pieces. Since it had not sauce I asked for mayo and bit into my pile o’ burger. The patties were wide and more are the thinner size but since there were 2 patties you had enough beef. The burger had great flavor and was very juicy- it gets a bit messy but the bun soaks up most of the juices. It was a pretty satisfying burger- add some bacon and sauce and it may become one of my favorite ones! It was served with chips- next time give me some fries.

My husband had one of the open faced sandwiches covered in gravy. He had the Beef and Gravy- the beef was one of the burger patties covered in mounds of dark brown gravy and grilled onions. He also enjoyed the beef but said he dint care much for the gravy (and there was a lot of it- he ended up scrapping most of it off and it with out it). It was served with fries and coleslaw. The slaw was pretty good how ever the side of fries seemed to be smaller than a small fry at McDonalds.

For desert I tried a slice of their coconut cream pie. I wasn’t sure where the coconut was because besides the garnish on top I didn’t find much shredded coconut. You could taste coconut so I am assuming they use a lot of coconut flavoring or extract to flavor the pie. It was ok but I have had better.

Overall, it’s and average place. It wouldn’t be my first choice to go for diner food but if I wanted something quick and a skip from my house I would go again. I wouldn’t mind trying the breakfast. Also after just doing some reading they serve some good homemade milkshakes.

Bel-Loc Burger

coconut cream pie

March 19, 2010

A True Authentic Diner

A Baltimore area institution. Friendly wait staff, tasty and reasonably priced meals and desserts. This IS the real thing and not a replica. Just like something you see in 50s-60s films. Crank up the table jukebox and have a blast.

January 6, 2009

Ok Diner

I have been here a couple of times for a bite to eat with friends. To me, it was just your average run of the mill Diner. Nothing spectacular and the menu was small in my opinion. I had Chicken Noodle Soup, which was pretty good, but…

Bel-Loc Diner is located near the cities of Woodcroft, Overlea, Carney, Northwood, and Augusta Richmond County Balance.
People found this by searching for: Bel Loc Diner, Bel Lock Dinner, Bel Loc Diner Towson, Bel Loch Diner Menu, Bel Loch Diner, Bel Loc Diner Menu, Bel Loc Diner Towson Menu, Bel Loc Diner Menu, and Bel Loc Diner.

Featured in Parkville